• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's See Some Gold!

427 posts in this topic

Hey Irvin, I think everyone ran out of gold here huh? confused-smiley-013.gif I sure wouldn't mind seeing more! poke2.gif

I think your right Bobby 27_laughing.gif

1779514-Picture011.jpg

here is the silver one too 27_laughing.gif

1779514-Picture013.jpg

1779514-Picture013.jpg.c8684250d40373da5a06a3fe64f6623c.jpg

ooohhh yea. I do have the 2001 silver. Nice coins. the gold was way too far out of my reach. cloud9.gif Nice Irvin! thumbsup2.gif

Nice looking collection of gold Chad. thumbsup2.gif

Hey Irvin, you'd better check on the floor somewhere. It looks like the "D" fell off your Indian. blush.gif

893whatthe.gifI think your right Bob the D thing fell off foreheadslap.gifbumpit.gif

Wife said it didn't fall off Whew 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

893whatthe.gif She said she took a dremmel tool to the d thing 893censored-thumb.gifinsane.gif

may be a lil off text but if a coin doesnt look or won't grade, and u realy want to show it off anyway....................

goldcoinchain.jpg

I am traveling, limited with my pics so thought I would sneak one in from the Dark Side. I couldn't help myself.

Rey

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

I am traveling, limited with my pics so thought I would sneak one in from the Dark Side. I couldn't help myself.

Rey

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

Nice coin rey but you are 893naughty-thumb.gif a very bad boy 893naughty-thumb.gif

hi.gif