• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's See Some Gold!

427 posts in this topic

Post some of your modern gold. It is gold after all no matter how old or new it is.

cool.gif BTW this is a SSOP PF-70DCAM grin.gif

1885150-Picture011.jpg

1885150-Picture012.jpg

Sheldon state of preservation poke2.gif

1885150-Picture012.jpg.c476606e283030ad3816ec0de1e511cc.jpg

Sorry, not a modern. $20 Lib that I had an opportunity to image for SkyMan, who by the way has quite a collection above and beyond Battle Creeks and Franklins.

1888sobv089.jpg

1888srev097.jpg

Very nice perfect golds going on. Nice Martha stkplunge, nice Buff there Irvin, nice SAE there lem, and very nice $20 there Bob!! cloud9.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Just arrived today. 1854 was tough for me to find in acceptable condition, mildly frustrating but with this addition I know it was worth the wait. Some fun clashing on the reverse, couple neat die cracks on the obverse, doubling on both sides and a strike to die for.

The white looking smudges in the pic are from the scratched up slab...

1854golddollarbs6.jpg

I may have already posted one of these in an earlier post, but since yall like them thar injuns so much....

1910.jpg

1915.jpg

MM :headbang:

Gold always looks good over and over and over, need I go on. Irvin, there you go using my family pictures for your enjoyment again. haha