• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,900 posts in this topic

Welcome to the forum, wygold!

That would be a Roosevelt dime. Hope you didn't pay much for the lot, as these 2 dimes are worth just about their silver content. Still a nice dime though.

I also went back to the auction house this weekend and scored 2 more lots. The first lot contained 20- 1976-S Bicentennial Quarters 40% AG Proof & 20- Misc. Quarters Clad Proofs. Out of the Clad lot there was one that is also a 40% AG Proof Bicentennial.

1976-S Bicentennial Quarter 40% AG Proofs

image_zps4fee23a4.jpg

Misc. Clad Proof Quarters

image_zpsddedf503.jpg

image_zps40ec32b1.jpg

2183d4c7-4a87-444f-8d54-080f1102a1da_zps6e420a45.jpg

Welcome to the forum wygold!! :hi: Fun pieces! (thumbs u

Sweet looking Peace dollar, Morgan, CBD and SF Mint! :applause:

Cool Looking Roosie proof! (thumbs u

This was a buy from Mark Feld a wee while ago now and have now only just managed to have it imaged .

Typically weak strike on this DB , Grade VF 35

dfb5beedf8ce37b1782a256be96b3744.jpg[/img]

a6f86b4e47d30c38bf4df865d9e46ea2.jpg[/img]

Great coins everyone. The newest addition to my toned Morgan collection arrived today. This coin would have been a real candidate for PL designation if the fields didn't have so much color. Anyways, I'm pretty excited to lock in a more difficult year to find nicely toned.

01-13.jpg

Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback. I was able to get both for a nice price too.

My '35 Peace Dollar just arrived today and it's better than the pictures. Very clean and the luster is excellent. I may re-submit it this year and see if it won't go 66.