• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,893 posts in this topic

That coin got the star because it's one sided Cameo. It's a shame that it wasn't cameo on both sides however, it's a S-P-E-C-T-A-C-U-L-A-R coin in it's own rights!!

Congrats!!

Thanks. When I bought it, it did not have the CAC sticker. When I got it in-hand I thought it was a lock so had it submitted and got the CAC. CAC POP is 16 with none finer. Needless to say I was really happy with the whole transaction.

Fooled me---it is incredibly mark-free for a MS 64. I don't see any marks on the obverse sun, Miss Liberty or in the fields, at all. Same clean surfaces on the reverse. Luster (though not 100%) looks pretty decent, too. VERY NICE pickup!

Fooled me---it is incredibly mark-free for a MS 64. I don't see any marks on the obverse sun, Miss Liberty or in the fields, at all. Same clean surfaces on the reverse. Luster (though not 100%) looks pretty decent, too. VERY NICE pickup!

She does have a few small hits, most notably, in the field in front of Miss Liberty above the ray, on her arm, and a few small hits to the leg. There is also a light disturbance in the luster (not really a hit) in the field above "In God We Trust". The reverse has the breast a bit weakly struck and a few small hits here and there, but most hidden within the feather details. Still, I'm VERY happy with her, Thanks for the compliments!!!! :grin:

I think it's under-grade for that stunning walker too. Maybe you can submit to NGC grading service to see if it can upgrade to MS65 or MS66? Nice pick-up Aces!

Snagged this one for less than the cost of slabbing. Both are sellers image:

1958Washie_Combo1B.jpg

1958Washie_Combo2Apg.jpg