• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,900 posts in this topic

I've been away for a little while and will continue to be, but I'll still be picking up colorful Walkers when they're available!

46-D_Walker67_zps8100faf4.jpg

Whoa! Nice one!

jom

Hi Folks

This one was one of the last that I bought when Mark Feld was selling and Have just got it Imaged.

This one will sit in my 19th century type set for a good while. lots of colour and nice and solid for the grade. Have a guess if you wish

7937746f0b98634929001af4885a0600.jpg[/img]

d0ffe0e103aa81ec7461dc58f14d1a6b.jpg[/img]

Coindude and Walkerfan, thanks so much for the kind words. I think my tastes are changing a little and have been looking at many world coins lately. I really found both of these designs to be very interesting and the Prussia Bicentennial to be intriguing. Prussia being a leading state of the German Empire at one point, I am happy to add it to my collection.

I took a flyer on this one. I picked it up at DLRC. If I've judged it right, this will be a real looker in hand.

1934DMS64_zpscca0fec6.jpg

1934DMS64reverse_zps98119a1e.jpg

Edited to add: Man those pictures are bigger than I thought.

Edited by jpcienkus

i posted a pic in the GTG board as well, so won''t post a slab pic or the grade here. here's one of the weekend's newps:

123_zpsc8e5476c.jpg

Some great looking coins everyone! :applause:

I particularly like the Walker, the SL Dime and the SLQ. (thumbs u