• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,893 posts in this topic

From Heritage, PCGS MS67...steps need shoveling. Covered with snow!

But the storm is over and the rainbow is out!

Nice one!

jom

Here's one I got last week. I know I've been away for a while, but when you move and such it takes time to get back up and running! Besides I had no internet at my new house from the time I moved in back in November until 2 weeks ago!

I had wondered what happened to you. Both you and James had disappeared for awhile now you're both back!

Is that a better Overton on that 1813?

jom

It's an O-101a, so an R.4, nothing too scarce, but it is a 50/UNI which is a major variety that I needed.

Nice Morgan AcesKings. Looks like it has nice reflective fields. Bet it looks really nice in hand.

That she does,Thanks!!! The frosty white devices are what I liked on her!! She doesn't really have reflective fields though. On certain angles she does look like she has prooflike fields, but straight on its more a light mint luster look. :grin:

Here are a couple Morgans I bought recently, I like the old rattlers and O-mint dollars, though they're not as nice as the professional Morgan collectors find!

145146.jpg.d45efc922ed7bff16bef86efa23c60b1.jpg

145147.jpg.bfebea6541c5443bff038c2c26c4a1aa.jpg

145148.jpg.ced4be2a0a6000c51e1222ff66ab5685.jpg

Great new Bust material there HT.

I hate you.

lol

jom

Thanks y'all, and jom, I am thinking there are a plenty of bust coins in your collection I would grab in a heartbeat. (thumbs u

Best, HT