• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Smelly feet lovers, read this! You know you luv smelly feet if you click this link
5 5

635 posts in this topic

I know, i know. You're so excited, it's like when you were a little kid and you had to pinch the tip to stop the p from coming out, but a little bit always gets out, and now you've wet your pants a little, and you need something to blame it on, but you got nothin, so you're just standing there and your tighty whities are turning yellow, yeah, so, that's happening to ALL you! 

Here you go, you can stop pinching.

20220830_103824.thumb.jpg.7df425d6446240c9d9b86779c0d0e428.jpg20220830_103816.thumb.jpg.f894ece00bb6aae0140e6235c05921ff.jpg

ahhhh. Two worst, first. 

And finally, this seems like i set this up, but i didn't. I emailed my good friend @Quintus Arrius last night about my method. This was just yesterday. I said, I'll think to myself, i haven't seen a winged liberty in a while, and I'll find one the next day. Well, it happened again. I gain nothing from any of this. I'm actually rather embarrassed that i find this stuff, and really have no interest in it. I might start selling it all of though. We'll see. Anyway, here she is. 

20220830_103853.thumb.jpg.ebe29e8e7f6ebb662391c3c6207d81df.jpg20220830_103839.thumb.jpg.1fddae3c3a1a72b333bc9565cc16ad99.jpg

crazy day. Oh yeah, where's @The Neophyte Numismatist been? Haven't seen him around the thread. Hope he's doing OK. He's one of the good guys. 

On 8/30/2022 at 5:08 PM, CoinJockey73 said:

Sweet! That thing looks ancient! Great find! Thanks for posting! 

Well that thing was probably printed between 1963 and 1965, so it's not much more ancient than I am!

On 8/30/2022 at 5:16 PM, jtryka said:

Well that thing was probably printed between 1963 and 1965, so it's not much more ancient than I am!

Nothing personal! I'm hoping that note is way more beat up than you! And don't worry, I'm right behind ya, lol

@Quintus Arrius had a great point in a recent post. He thanked NGC for hosting this forum, and allowing him to post. I'd like to take this time to thank NGC, i tried to @ you guys, but nothing legit looking came up. Thank you for allowing me to post up my daily finds and letting me be a little goofy and loud mouthed. Clearly I'm not here to offend anyone, but I'm also clearly not here for anyone to learn anything off me. I just think it's cool as heck, what i find, and want to share with people who may get a kick out of it. 

This forum allows me to catalog and comment on all the coins i find, it's an invaluable tool, so, thank you. 

I present to you, my fellow numismatists, a question I've been asking myself for a long time now. I asked over on CT over and over and no one had an answer. I now have a gaggle of new followers over here, so i present to you my quandary. What now? First person with a viable answer can get a W mint mark Marsh-Billings quarter. In very high demand, right now. Viable answers. Nothing like, move on to Morgans! Or, get yourself a Dansco, and start plugging! Those ain't getting no W.

What now? Sigh. 

In a rare turn of events, i was moved today to help another department out. No coins today, sorry. I'll look for ☆ notes later though. 

It's ok, you can stop crying now, it's a little weird. 

Edited by CoinJockey73

On 8/30/2022 at 3:50 PM, CoinJockey73 said:

I know, i know. You're so excited, it's like when you were a little kid and you had to pinch the tip to stop the p from coming out, but a little bit always gets out, and now you've wet your pants a little, and you need something to blame it on, but you got nothin, so you're just standing there and your tighty whities are turning yellow, yeah, so, that's happening to ALL you! 

20220830_103824.thumb.jpg.7df425d6446240c9d9b86779c0d0e428.jpg20220830_103816.thumb.jpg.f894ece00bb6aae0140e6235c05921ff.jpg

ahhhh. Two worst, first. 

You can look for the over mint marks on these. S/S and S/D. Technically the S/S wold be an RPM.

Edited by Lem E
Correct myself.

You have mentioned, on more than one occasion, the possibility of you getting banned. Posting your coins will never get you banned, but making comments that offend people will. Keep in mind that there are all types of people who read this forum, including ladies and children. An overabundance of comments like the ones below will almost certainly cause problems for you - either in the form of a suspension, or outright banning. Just a heads up. (I personally like your coins. Your humor sometimes goes over my head, but that is just me.) 

On 8/30/2022 at 3:50 PM, CoinJockey73 said:

On 8/30/2022 at 4:00 PM, CoinJockey73 said:

looks like someone scraped the poop off their dog's butt with the date part of this poor poor proof. But it's still a proof, suckers!

Remember what you said here:

On 8/30/2022 at 4:28 PM, CoinJockey73 said:

. Clearly I'm not here to offend anyone...

On 8/31/2022 at 4:14 PM, Just Bob said:

You have mentioned, on more than one occasion, the possibility of you getting banned. Posting your coins will never get you banned, but making comments that offend people will. Keep in mind that there are all types of people who read this forum, including ladies and children. An overabundance of comments like the ones below will almost certainly cause problems for you - either in the form of a suspension, or outright banning. Just a heads up. (I personally like your coins. Your humor sometimes goes over my head, but that is just me.) 

Remember what you said here:

I'm flattered, thank you. It's an honor to have someone i consider an NGC O.G. (original gangster for those that don't know) stop by and take a look, let alone give me a friendly heads up that i may be crossing some lines. Again, thank you. I really am not trying to offend anyone which is why i use childish words, as mentioned above. But you are correct in the fact that, i don't know who is reading, and i should be more cognizant of my audience. Point taken. If you enjoy the coin finds here, i started a new thread with the finds i didn't post during my hiatus. 

Hope you'll keep stopping by and giving me a little elbow to the ribs when I'm behaving badly. You have my full permission! 

This is my strange relationship with the monetary gods. No time for the coin gods today, but i paid homage. I always do. They must have called up the ☆ note gods. Got in change from my local liquor store. Anyone else love Mad-dog 20/20?

79141.jpeg

Crud. Is this the right thread? Daily finds? Well, they're both daily finds, but is this the current one? Oh boy, I'm so easily confused. Anyway, i got moved again today, but i insisted on taking a quick peek, and in that time, found this

20220901_093618.thumb.jpg.9fa5d29a63ff15e9736c2d8c0ade8ff8.jpg20220901_093611.thumb.jpg.1f5831385ee12c2d3ca7c270ec9b5e76.jpg

Don't worry, it won't be on the other thread.