• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your 5 cent pieces.
2 2

805 posts in this topic

On 10/30/2022 at 8:03 PM, Buffalo Head said:

A very beautiful coin and an interesting double mintmark.  I’m envious 👌

Thanks brother. It should be back home tomorrow.

On 10/31/2022 at 8:01 PM, rrantique said:

103_0003 - Copy (2).JPG

Two fleeting thoughts...  1. Felix passed almost fifty years ago. Would he have approved this reimagination of his work?  🤔    2. Could someone please turn the exterior lights down?  My wife would like to see the steps.  :makepoint:  doh!  :facepalm:  :whistle:

On 10/31/2022 at 6:56 PM, Lem E said:

It’s about time you posted some of your nickels on this thread! 

I am sorry I did not know you made this post, I hardly ever come over this side of the building to visit.  I see that there are quite a few members that have some very nice nickels to look at. Now I will have to stop by more often and see... (thumbsu

On 11/1/2022 at 8:46 AM, J P M said:

I am sorry I did not know you made this post, I hardly ever come over this side of the building to visit.  I see that there are quite a few members that have some very nice nickels to look at. Now I will have to stop by more often and see... (thumbsu

No worries brother. I know you got the ammo. Feel free to post em up.

On 11/2/2022 at 8:30 PM, Hoghead515 said:

Its in a coin flip. I really like the one you posted also. Thats what gave me the idea to post it. I been wanting one really bad. A really wonderful friend of mine gave me one and a few other coins. Im very grateful. Figured Id keep it in the flip cause I never plan on selling it. It will be passed down one of these days. 

You ever plan on getting it slabbed?

On 11/2/2022 at 8:40 PM, tj96 said:

You ever plan on getting it slabbed?

Im not sure. I may one of these days. If I do it will be a while. But I may so it will be preserved better for the kids and grandkids. May help them keep up with it better. But that would be the only reason. Im not planning on selling it or anything so Im in no big hurry for now. 

On 11/2/2022 at 8:44 PM, Hoghead515 said:

Im not sure. I may one of these days. If I do it will be a while. But I may so it will be preserved better for the kids and grandkids. May help them keep up with it better. But that would be the only reason. Im not planning on selling it or anything so Im in no big hurry for now. 

If you ever do submit it, just remember ICG is the only TPG'er that will slab it.

On 11/3/2022 at 8:33 AM, J P M said:

I like the W, Hog .I may have to look for one, I have only one MS70 and a 69 that came together as a two for one deal. I only buy proofs when they are too cheap to pass up.  ;) But I may reconsider my options with that first W nickel.

2019 S+.jpg

2017 S+.jpg

I remember getting that when they first came out. It was around $40 on Ebay. I jumped on it.