• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Those Who Just Ordered the UHR 2009 Saint-Gaudens ...

372 posts in this topic

For anyone that got 70 grades......

upon inspecting your coins did you notice any small black specs.... not scratches?

Looks like lint but wont blow off...?

Bob.....You better hurry and sell it on eBay while they are still going for crazy prices!!

I don't think so - I think this one I am going to keep. :luhv:

Keep it, when you DO sell it you will get a small fortune

I am still angry at the mint for denying me that ER line, but hoping for a 70 thats the main thing ! :)

I've seen two PCGS MS-70 with a black spec.

The 69 looked/graded exactly the same, but had a tinge of scuff on the reverse rim.

Keep it, when you DO sell it you will get a small fortune

I am still angry at the mint for denying me that ER line, but hoping for a 70 thats the main thing ! :)

I think the beauty of the coin will more than make up for the missing ER on the slab!

Lots of problems.. it seems they must be close to clearing out all the orders and getting back to normal operations

Remember they did have a change of both shipper (to UPS) and a move of the fulfillment center. I am just trying to be patient.. shows in stock now so hoping for a shipment any day

Arrived today "thank you very much Uncle Sammy"

I have examined the coin meticulously and I must say "it is exceptional"

I am nervous about having it graded because of the cost

L

I ordered one for someone else on the 14th. It showed "in stock" at the time and so does the e-mail with order details. I also ordered the 2 rolls of 2009 Lincolns which show "backordered".Also backordered is the UHR brochure. Now what happens with this kind of order?Do they ship parts of it or wait 'til they have stock on everything? I did call them on the 16th to check and they said everything looked okay but couldn't give me a ship date on anything.So now,I've got this guys cash and no good info to give him.

Old Pueblo, cost as much to ship it as it does to grade it.Goes under Modern Special, cost $15.00, if you NGC.

Thanks, I thought it had to be "Gold Rush"

I may send it in after all

I have about 8 orders at the mint. Not one of them has come in yet. Some show shipped with no tracking.. some show just shipped today and several have in stock and reserved and still no product. One or two things I ordered are still on back order. My SG UHR shows in stock and reserved??? It originally said a backordered date of 6/26/09. The booklet is backordered 4/1/09. I just ordered the UHR last week and my order says on hold? I called about that and they said... blah blah.. don't worry. What the hell does that mean?

I don't know what the problem is.. but they seriously need to figure it out. I DO NOT want my UHR on my porch like so many others. I did note my latest order that was shipped... was FEDEX and I actually got a tracking number.

While we're on the UHR issue

Why not offer the coin without the fancy display box! The gigantic box takes half the space in my vault! Ridiculous!

I hope the display boxes are "Made In America"

On another note "I LOVE MY UHR!"

Just got the shipping notification for the book that was backordered.

Also, four of my family members ordered them, and we got 70 holders on three!

I just got my book this morning. Signature confirmation. It's kinda interesting, but it's definitely not worth a signature confirmation for something that looks like it'd cost $3.99 at a bookstore.