• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Those Who Just Ordered the UHR 2009 Saint-Gaudens ...

372 posts in this topic

Just got off the phone the Mint. The rep stated that my coin had "moved' to "in stock" and "reserved" and was now just waiting to be shipped by the warehouse. He said it should be about "a week" for it to be at my house. Anybody ever hear that and did they receive their coin shortly thereafter?

MY ORDER SHOWED IN STOCK AND RESERVED AND WOULD BE SHIPPED ON 2-6-09. NEXT THEY SAID IT WAS IN STOCK, RESERVED AND PICKED. WOULD BE SHIPPED ON 2-20-09. NOW IN STOCK, RESERVED WORKED,SHIP ON 3-24-09. TODAY, MINT SAID SHIPPING LABEL WAS MADE BUT NO TRACKING NUMBER YET. GOOD LUCK????????????????.

They should make the coin larger and the box smaller 2c

I agree.

If they had made the coin the size of a regular double eagle, I think I would like it more.

MY ORDER SHOWED IN STOCK AND RESERVED AND WOULD BE SHIPPED ON 2-6-09. NEXT THEY SAID IT WAS IN STOCK, RESERVED AND PICKED. WOULD BE SHIPPED ON 2-20-09. NOW IN STOCK, RESERVED WORKED,SHIP ON 3-24-09. TODAY, MINT SAID SHIPPING LABEL WAS MADE BUT NO TRACKING NUMBER YET. GOOD LUCK????????????????.

oy....not so good.

Well, then it is Situation Normal All Fouled Up...

Bit like a piedfort $25 modern gold eagle ? :P

Mine hasn't shipped yet.

Ordered another one, same card, lol. What do they expect.

Received notification mine was shipped last night. USPS registered usually takes about a week. I haven't had loose coins since the 20th Anniversary SAE sets. Just FYI--my order was 308397xx placed about 1315, 22 January.

I'll let you know how it all goes from here.

Just to clarify. Does the submission have to be shipped to or received by NGC on March 9th to get the early release label? I am thinking of flipping this one and buying another one to keep. Anyone know?

Received notification mine was shipped last night. USPS registered usually takes about a week. I haven't had loose coins since the 20th Anniversary SAE sets. Just FYI--my order was 308397xx placed about 1315, 22 January.

I'll let you know how it all goes from here.

I think they are being shipped UPS, not USPS. And from what I have seen in other threads, they just leave it on the doorstep.

MM

STILL no auth, for crying out loud

I think I am going to make a complaint. There is no FIFO as has been discussed many times, moreso this is ridiculous when so many are receiving theirs

I finally received my shipping conf this morning. YEAH. Too bad it won't be here in time to get it out by Monday for the ER. Oh well, at least it is coming. :)

I ordered around 2:00 pm on Jan 22 so I think I can safely say/agree they do not follow FIFO! (shrug)

I received mine today...one day too late to send in for the ER, oh well.

It is a beautiful coin! From a few of the "it's to small" posts I was wondering how it would really look, but I don't think it is to small???

I did notice though that it looks like the surface is "smeared" almost like their cleaning solution is still there, maybe it is just me??? Oh well, I guess NGC will tell me when I send it in.

Man, I'm still waiting on a shipping notice

Last I heard from Uncle Sammy was Ship date 3-6

Well 3-6 has come and gone, no ER for me

I ordered perhaps two hour after they went on sale

Trying to stay excited about this historic coin.

Fortunately, I don't have a sprinker system on my front porch!

I called the Mint today and asked them for an update as I haven't been able to access the Track Order or the MyOrder History page for more than a month. The CSR said she didn't know when it would ship [last known ship date was 3-6 for me too], but she did confirm the order and indicated that it should ship before 4-24.

Good luck Pueblo!

Man, I'm still waiting on a shipping notice

Last I heard from Uncle Sammy was Ship date 3-6

Well 3-6 has come and gone, no ER for me

I ordered perhaps two hour after they went on sale

Trying to stay excited about this historic coin.

Fortunately, I don't have a sprinker system on my front porch!

Yep. order tracking is working now. Mine shipped out today, will be here tomorrow AM. :acclaim:

And of course, Gold is now going down.....Oh well, I got in cheap anyway, 1189

MM

Well, it came, and was still nicely tucked in the box in place. The coin did not have the die polish lines I heard about, so I guess this is a different set of dies. The coin is almost perfect, althought there is one little tiny nick on the reverse rim that may or may not keep it from a 70. I had to use a loupe to see it, and even then, it is tiny. Since I am not sending it in anyway, who cares... :cloud9:

MM

My attempt to photo mine. The relief makes it hard to get the cameo look. Kinda looks half MS, half cameo. Can not get the deep black in the mirror surface.

uhr.jpg

MM

Nice, none of those 'orrible die lines, so could well be a 70.

Need them in hand to tell or we would all be working for NGC ! lol

Mines been authd but still shows ship on April Fools day, jebus. I am so disappointed in this FIFO rubbish I expect a FREE UHR thanks US Mint lol.

Seriously though :( Nothing less than some free coin worth a decent amount, would restore my faith that they care about us