• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,891 posts in this topic

That 43-S Walker is a tough date to find nice. It fits your set quite well. (thumbs u :applause:

I always enjoy looking at your set. Your 41-S, 44-P, 46-S and 47-D are all amazing!

Congrats on reaching the halfway mark, as well.

Keep it up!

That 43-S Walker is a tough date to find nice. It fits your set quite well. (thumbs u :applause:

I always enjoy looking at your set. Your 41-S, 44-P, 46-S and 47-D are all amazing!

Keep it up!

Thanks for the kind words, Jeff! And I am happy you enjoy looking. I'm working hard on it!

Tyler

This one arrived in the mail today, I believe it's an O-104, I probably paid way too much, but I'm a sucker for this type of halo toning on bust halves...

157518.jpg.6dbce9a64d9f2346a182f34cf53752bb.jpg

157520.jpg.84ddc1048274a9a0bcae4a8feffc6bcf.jpg

This one arrived in the mail today, I believe it's an O-104, I probably paid way too much, but I'm a sucker for this type of halo toning on bust halves...

Jeff, great coin!

Color-wise it looks a bit like the 1826 I sold you. True?

jom

Keep it up!

Thanks for the kind words, Jeff! And I am happy you enjoy looking. I'm working hard on it!

Tyler

Great set....love that 1944...

jom

Jeff, great coin!

Color-wise it looks a bit like the 1826 I sold you. True?

jom

Yes, very similar, though in looking at photos, I think I now have close to a couple dozen with toning in a similar pattern.

What a beautiful Lady Liberty ! Please let me know when she stops speaking to you. She can come over and visit with her older sister anytime ! (thumbs u

_57%204_zpsaldpkjov.jpg

coool, i like :)

Lovely tone on that one

I picked this one up at a show yesterday, I always like 1820 and 1809 for some reason, so it was cheap and I picked it up! I attribute it as an O-108.

157740.jpg.bdb0adaddf8c64edaf12acb1a9e78a54.jpg

157741.jpg.89667132e749b561e375abc96f73e5a9.jpg