• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,891 posts in this topic

New BQ, just arrived.

Best, HT

Beautiful coin! Now the question is, what am I missing? That looks better than VF35 to my eyes.

Seeing in hand I simply cannot see why this is not a 40 or 45. It has the wear of a higher grade, no major hits, and cartwheel luster when rotating under the light. It is at CAC right now, so if it does not bean then it is clear I missing something.

Best, HT

Not the greatest picture, but just picked up this tough date toner from Northeast:

1924-S PCGS MS-62

Looking forward to sending it, with others, to Todd for a better shot.

31844197o.jpg

I like it alot!!!!

Got this as a WTF purchase. I was looking through a Mercury album in a B&M and picked out several nicely toned MS 1935 - 1945 Mercurys. Even though this 1929-S wasn't from the timeframe I was interested in, and was heavily circulated, I still liked how it looked and got it as a throw in. Bob Campbell imaged it, and I think he did an excellent job.

bc1929S_rME1o5t_zpsghc6b28q.jpgbc1929S_rME1r4_zpsaf7iycgp.jpg

Bought this recently for my mint set. The rev has a darkish area that I'm not super fond of but the obv is pleasing to me and I do like the sharp and very strong (to me anyway) strike.

1930tcobv.jpg

1930tcrev.jpg

Picked this up last night for my Type Set. I believe it's a slider. Slight rubs on the high points, still has flow lines (that I could see when blowing up the image) and minimal distracting contact marks.

1853%20Seated%20Arrows%20MS61_zpszay61ppy.jpg

1853%20Seated%20Arrows%20MS61%20reverse_zpsk6prbyye.jpg