• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,891 posts in this topic

Love the 34D!

jom

Thanks Jom. I won that coin on e-Bay, an auction that ended very in the morning. I was thee only bidder and landed this Buff for dirt money. I was absolutely amazed when I opened the package.

It really is a beauty.

Thanks again, Joe

David, good looking CBHD! (thumbs u

Jom, sweet looking CBD! (thumbs u

Joe, as always, some fantastic nickels! (thumbs u

Danye, some very nice lookin' Franklins! :applause:

FWIW, the 1963-D is more difficult to find toned than the 1954, and your '63-D looks to be NT also, which is often not the case these days with coins dated 1959 - 1963. There were no cardboard/paper mint sets made during that time frame, so the Docs are out there trying to make more toned examples of that timeframe. Congrats on the pickups!!!

Love the 34D!

jom

Thanks Jom. I won that coin on e-Bay, an auction that ended very in the morning. I was thee only bidder and landed this Buff for dirt money. I was absolutely amazed when I opened the package.

It really is a beauty.

Thanks again, Joe

I didn't mention the coin has a great strike as well for the date....although it was the color I liked at first. :devil: I wish I can find crazy deals like that.... :(

jom

Love the 34D!

jom

It really is a beauty.

Thanks again, Joe

Great score Joe. Congrats all some great additions. (thumbs u

My Dad was born in 1917 - and over the years, I have picked up a complete date set of all denominations and mint marks.

As a matter of fact, I have quite a few Dime errors. Here's yet another one.

This time from the collection of Broadstruck, this choice 1917-S Dime - NGC

MS 62. I spotted this here on the BST some time ago - but forgot about it.

Stumbling across it the other night, I knew I should get it.

image_zpsfh7d5mw4.jpeg