• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,913 posts in this topic

Nice CBH Jeff. How far are you along now with the set?

Bob: I was looking at the Oregon myself. It was very nice in hand at the lot viewing.

jom

Bob: I was looking at the Oregon myself. It was very nice in hand at the lot viewing.

jom

I didn't get a chance to see it in hand, but I liked the look the image was trying to show. My gamble paid off, even with the overbidding. ;)

jom

I didn't get a chance to see it in hand, but I liked the look the image was trying to show. My gamble paid off, even with the overbidding. ;)

What did it go for? Wasn't it $1400 or something?

jom

jom

What did it go for? Wasn't it $1400 or something?

jom

Just under. $1200 plus the juice of $180. Should be a lock for a gold bean. :P

Raw? Nope. OGH PCGS VF30

jom

Niiicce!!! Love the toning and the adjustment marks. (thumbs u

Latest pickup from Stack's and the Guttag Family.

1926sOregonP65rev_12sm.jpg

1926sOregonP65_29sm.jpg

How sweet it is!! Super looking Oregon !!

jom

Hmmm...by set do you mean random accumulation of bust halves that strike my fancy from time to time? If so, I'm about half done, assuming I live another 30 years. If you mean date or die marriage set, this one did nothing for me, since I already had an 1809 O-105, but this one was just a bit nicer! lol

3 out of my 4 pickups from Philly Whitman show. Just got images back from Mark Goodman. My last pickup, a tab toned rainbow Peace Dollar, is at Quality Control in NGC and I should have it back soon.

PCGS 1922 P MS-64 (Image by Mark Goodman)

1922_1.jpg

NGC 1923 P MS-63 Binion Rim Clip (Image by Mark Goodman)

1923sdclipobv.jpg

NGC 1924 P MS-66* (Image from previous Heritage Auction)

1537594_Full_Obv.jpg

Here we have the newest addition to my Walker Short Set. First *star* Walker I have owned.The photo work is by Coindude.

WalkerRegistry011.jpg

That is an awesome looking Walker!! The luster just adds to it's beauty with just the right amount of tone. The image is super, great work!!