• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,913 posts in this topic

That is a gorgeous half eagle, nice and original toning!

Here is a seated half I won at the ANA Stacks - the only one I had a hope in winning a bid for in the Osburn collection. Close up of the 4 punches of the 8 shown.

1858-OhalfNGCMS62.jpg

MM

That 3 center looks familiar (thumbs u

Here are a few new one the first two and From Mr Feld and the last one is for the Dansco F-XF

Love the colours on the Half cent . Thats a wild bit of copper

The Barber is the first Barber that I have bought . I was at a loss to wonder why it hadn't been snapped up from his inventory list earlier , Anyway it's mine now

And the Half . Well what would a coin purchase be without a busty:-)

Martin

1892dime.jpg

1835hcreg.jpg

1828reg.jpg

Some sweeting looking Newps. I'm waiting on one to come in this week for my birthyear. :)

Is that a birthday present to yourself ??

Not really, just started this set a month or so ago. It's a little harder for me to build as I want them all in same grade and NGC slabs.

Some sweeting looking Newps. I'm waiting on one to come in this week for my birthyear. :)

Not really, just started this set a month or so ago. It's a little harder for me to build as I want them all in same grade and NGC slabs.

Hi Bobby, just wondering what year that would be? An extra pair of eyes or two never hurt in seeking out some specific coins.

Hi Bobby, just wondering what year that would be? An extra pair of eyes or two never hurt in seeking out some specific coins.

1959 my friend. The grades I'm building are PF67 Cameo. I have the Washie, the Jeff, and I will be posting the roosie this next week.

1959 my friend. The grades I'm building are PF67 Cameo. I have the Washie, the Jeff, and I will be posting the roosie this next week.

Sweet! I'll keep an eye out also.

Picked up this Roosie for my birthyear set last week. I had to tilt the Obv to get the Cameo to show, which in turn caused a little glare, which in turn caused me to photoshop the glare out. I settled with the way the Rev turned out! lol The coin is very nice!

1959RoosieObvRev.jpg