• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The man behind the post...

867 posts in this topic

Well me and my wife had our pictures taken for the first time since we've been married. Well in a studio anyway. She wanted to make sure we did this so all of our family could have one.

but.....I'm only seeing a black backdrop and pretty blond hair. oh wait; you're wearing camoflage! doh!

seriously though, nice putting some faces with the names here folks; keep 'em coming!

Doug

but.....I'm only seeing a black backdrop and pretty blond hair. oh wait; you're wearing camoflage! doh!

seriously though, nice putting some faces with the names here folks; keep 'em coming!

Doug

lol Yea it was her idea to do the Camo! Thanks Doogy!

Stinky, you've got some nice stuff for a youngin.

Winston, I'd have to say, I wouldn't want to get in the way of either one of you boys.

Winston, you don't scare me in the least

:roflmao:

Stinky, you've got some nice stuff for a youngin.

Winston, I'd have to say, I wouldn't want to get in the way of either one of you boys.

Winston, you don't scare me in the least

:roflmao:

power.gif

great pics...I'm looking forward to having grandkids someday..my daughters are 19 and 16...maybe one of my grandkids will be a numismatist and inherit my collection instead of it ending up on ebay or God forbid--the pawn shop or a sleazy dealer...

Nice new pix guys, Bobby did you get one with your kids? Or are they moved out?

Richard they are all moved out. We have 2 daughters in Okla, we have to boys in Lufkin,Tx and one daughter in Granbury Tx.

Richard they are all moved out. We have 2 daughters in Okla, we have to boys in Lufkin,Tx and one daughter in Granbury Tx.

My Dad lives in Jacksonville, TX so I know right where Lufkin is (thumbs u

My Dad lives in Jacksonville, TX so I know right where Lufkin is (thumbs u

I will be moving there in about 2 weeks. We've decided to move there so that my wife has more family around to help her out. It's actually Pollok,Tx. but not too many people have ever heard of that.

So are you using that "DNA Away" to remove fingrerprints on coins in there? :o

Just kidding of course. lol

Rey

Actually, he's just phishing for 3M.

Chris

Thanks for the welcome. Pic was taken at FT. Tabor Mass. while visiting family. My wife is behind the camera. She has an uncle who reinacts revolutionary/civil war battles and loves to show us around. We love it also.

The little guy (Mike) doing the Spock thing is the only budding coin collector. He went to coinfest with me and didn't do too bad. The oldest (Nick) I think only looks at the $ signs.

WTCTRIP06033.jpg