• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The man behind the post...

867 posts in this topic

Terrific pictures, Matt and Jason. (thumbs u

Where are you Tom? Been looking for one and only came accross one with a beard that reached the floor....

what the hell

Wow!! That's not how I pictured you at all. I thought you'd be at least 12, maybe 13. :grin:

Nice bike Shane. If I got one of those, I'd be single again.

what the hell

Wow!! That's not how I pictured you at all. I thought you'd be at least 12, maybe 13. :grin:

Don't kid yourself. Those were the days of black and white photos!

what the hell

That's why I have it...I am single again lol

I have owned a lot of bikes and this is the fastest.....but it rides like a dream...real stable at slow speeds and when you twist the throttle you have to hang on for dear life lol

TJ is your daughter a senior? Is she going to play college ball? Nice meeting you.

Yes, she is a senior and does very well academically. Her favorite sport is volleyball and she plays first base on the softball team. Her plans are to major in engineering (not sure what type) and become involved with groups like Engineers Without Borders. She hopes to use her competitive streak for competitions like energy efficient housing or solar powered cars, etc. Intramural sports will be the extent she will do at college.

Engineering is a good place to be, and we always need more female engineers. Tell her I recommend she check out a club called SWE (Society of Women Engineers) when she goes to school, many of my friends were members and it gave them a support group, since at most engineering schools women are a small minority. Does she know where she is going yet?

The one I am sitting in would grade MS70 – RED :/

I don't think so - looks like it has been cleaned.

:D

The one I am sitting in would grade MS70 – RED :/

I don't think so - looks like it has been cleaned.

:D

Yes , polished and waxed as well !! :/

I would not BB either of them.

I don't know Dean , cleaned, waxed, and Highly polished. But great eye appeal. lol Nice to meet you Mark.

My sister’s graduation…

Me really trying to get my point across lol

amygrad2.JPG

My sister, father, and brother

amygrad4.JPG

My old man applauding behind Joe Biden’s shoulder

amygrad5.JPG

All I see is red X's (shrug)

Stinks! Must be some sort of router issue. I can the images from different computers here in Boston. Hopefully they'll show up in the next day or two.

Showing up fine for me. Who is your dad in relation to the College/University? Looks pretty important in that outfit. :)

He was a chemistry professor but now he is the vice president for research at Syracuse University.

In your first photo the person on the left seems to be taking you way to serious concertering that the one on each side of you seem to think it is funny

Well, I’d have to agree but you can’t pick your siblings friends. He’s my sister’s boyfriend.