• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The man behind the post...

867 posts in this topic

Thought it was about time i posted here with some mug shots

1st picture is of myself after a long night wild-fowling with the first duck of the season ( my second passion after USA coins and the thing which sort-of keeps me sane :insane:) & the second is of my Dad expressing an opinion of his potency lol

P1010039.jpg

P1010036.jpg

Ps. if anyone has any bits for a MEC 600 Jr reloader PM me please

dooly :devil:

Wow Wayne, thank you. Have always been trying to pick you out of those car/girl pictures. So I thought you only had Grouse in England, where are the ducks from. lol

Also is that a "moonshine" jar behind you on the counter?

Rey

Wow Wayne, thank you. Have always been trying to pick you out of those car/girl pictures. So I thought you only had Grouse in England, where are the ducks from. lol

Also is that a "moonshine" jar behind you on the counter?

Rey

Hear you go rey the ducks are from lindisfarne NNR

1125.jpg

OUTSIDE.jpg

Me moonshine !! don't you know its illegal to do that in the UK wink wink!

Bear with me, alot of pictures here. The picture of me is kind of old, a few months. I'd take a picture of me now but I basically still look the same, and I recently reformatted my computer and my E drive for my memory card for my camera isn't working, so I can't upload any new pictures. I love my coins, gold, I could never sell them for anything. I guess I've really been biten by the gold bug. The pictures of the coins are pretty old, way old, maybe over a year on some. The george V sovereign 1913 in the ANACS holder is AU58 NET AU55 scratched. (To make a long story short, when I got this coin a long time ago I scratched it with a knife to see if it was "real". Stupid mistake and i've been the butt of many jokes to do this day about it. :o )This was slabbed before the changes at ANACS with the new holders and no more net grades. I cracked that sucker out of the holder and now its raw. Also there's a AU58 ANACS $5 gold indian which I purchased raw over a year ago in las vegas. In the coin shop I bought it from, there was a person there that was a former PCGS grader. At this point in my numismatic life I didn't know raw gold was so heavily counterfeited, or I would've bought a certified one. I remember how expensive mint state gold indians were! Very expensive coins. I think it's because the low mintage.

Anyways, on the $5 indian, I cracked it out and sent it to PCGS. Surprisingly, it got graded the same grade, AU58, so I made a good deal because on the market generally PCGS slabs go for more than ANACS slabs . So I was pretty happy with it.

The picture of me is me in an airforce jet at the air show in arizona. I live very close to a military air force base, jets fly over all the time.

I will post more recent pictures as soon as I can get my drive fixed/added.

I've posted alot of coin pictures for you guys.

Hope you like them!

aaaa8.jpg

aaaa9.jpg

silvercoincollection.jpg

DSCF0058.jpg

CoinCollection.jpg

GoldCoinCollection1.jpg

Allgoldcoins.jpg

MeinCockpit.jpg

Nice to meet you stinkycheese. Nice collection going. BTW, your not the Butt of jokes, just someone who gives people a smile every now and then!! (thumbs u

Nice to meet you stinkycheese. Nice collection going. BTW, your not the Butt of jokes, just someone who gives people a smile every now and then!! (thumbs u

Same here. Sorry about the one picture spreading out the page..I gotta fix that.

Thanks for the kind comments.

I've put up some more recent photos of my coin collection, like I promised.

Also shows my coin case (basically a crayon box)

The folder has some of my more expensive coins like a $25 1835 bust dime.

I wish I had more gold coins heh...

Also a new picture of me just took it today

meintazmaniatshirt.jpg

DSCF0004-1.jpg

DSCF0006-1.jpg

DSCF0002-1.jpg

DSCF0003-1.jpg

Some recent photos:

Me and my workout buddy at “Whiskey Park” where we are no longer welcome lol

WhiskeyParkMeStevie.JPG

My wife and her friend the same evening

WhiskeyParkLinz.JPG

My wife at her Halloween fundraiser

HalloweenLinz.JPG

Us at the same event (I went as Bruce) no just kidding I was supposed to be a pimp

HalloweenUs.JPG

My friend, my wife, and myself at the same event

HalloweenMeLinzStevie.JPG

That dude has some serious ARMS .. Looks like you have been slacking off there WIN or at least he makes it look that way hehheheahhaha

That dude has some serious ARMS .. Looks like you have been slacking off there WIN or at least he makes it look that way hehheheahhaha

I'd prolly look better next to someone else. Oh well, I'm married (shrug)

I'd prolly look better next to someone else. Oh well, I'm married (shrug)

Yeah Like me .. Your arm is about the size of my thigh :)

Well me and my wife had our pictures taken for the first time since we've been married. Well in a studio anyway. She wanted to make sure we did this so all of our family could have one.

Us-2007-avatar.jpg