• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The man behind the post...

867 posts in this topic

I'm Doug, from Phoenix Arizona. Here is a shot of me with my little girl (now 20 months old), at a quiet time during her day.

DSCN0069.jpg

...and my wife Holly, with Matia a little older.....

DSCN0595.jpg

....and Matia at 17 months.......

DSCN1140.jpg

Nice to see a picture of you and your family Doug!

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Always nice to see family photos in the forum Doug. (thumbs u

thanks guys! I love this forum, and it is nice to get to see pics of some of you, and hear about your lives outside of collecting coins.

take care!

bugsbunny_-1.gif"Holy Mackeral" what a pumpkin :o

Which one of the three are you referring to? :grin:

I bet that Punkin will make a lot of pies and the other one could put em away.36_2_1-1.gif

Just kidding Chinook, did you grow that monster?

Pumpkin is currently at an estimated 700 pounds and hopefully will put on another 150 before Oct 6 when we have the weighoff. I need some warm weather though and that is not in the immediate forcast.

Here is the final result. 784.5 pounds. Dissapointed as I was trying for 800 this year. I'll get 'em next year. :)

I placed 11th--same as last year--although my pumpkin was 290 pounds larger than last year. One guy brought in a 1405 pounder!!!

I did sell my pumpkin for $180 and won a $320 rototiller so all in all a good year. Gonna break the 1/2 ton mark next year. :grin:

pumpkin784.5altered.jpg

I'm pretty new to the chat boards...here's a photo of me last month out on the Chesapeake sailing....for those who don't know me I also collect coins/tokens/medals with sailing ships on them...I hope this photo works/fits

46456-ShowLetter.jpg.f642b084e2096e4d110b56e000de03c0.jpg

thank you bobby...she's 32' and her name is Marianne {the same as my wife}.......and by the way I loved the photo of your Harley--just beautiful. Motorcycles are really big here in Southern Maryland. Here is a link to the third Marianne of my passions...the one depicted on various French coin and medals {this link is of my gold $20 Francs Marianne and rooster set from 1899-1914}http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/ViewPersonalCollection.aspx?UserCollectionID=176&Tab=gallery

Sorry, I'm still new at this and I haven't yet figured out how to add a link... (shrug)

...she's 32' and her name is Marianne {the same as my wife}

You best be careful, bud, because Chris Machuga has a bigtime "Marianne" facination! :gossip: