• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The man behind the post...

867 posts in this topic

I would have a said a little out of your age range but not your league wink.gif

Okay, out of the realm of affordability for the time being. wink.gif

-Amanda

There was another Gettysburg same grade, same holder with some rim toning. Nothing great but not unappealing either. It was priced $750 more. To me, this seems ludicrous!

EZ E, sometimes you have to pay to play.

That’s the way it goes when there’s not enough of them to go around. makepoint.gif

grin.gif

You may have a point there, Stan, but I ain't backing down from my original statement. sumo.gif

grin.gif

I'm holding out for an eye-appealing, original P64. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Amanda, why are you holding out for a PCGS MS64 (P64)? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Why not simply a positive eye appeal, original MS64? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif Unless I am missing something obvious, which is always a danger when I post, I was under the impression that you thought more deeply than that. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You caught me! blush.gif

Truly any nice original 64 would be okey-dokey, you're right! I do like the PCGS holder better, though. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I just know that this is one coin I would rather not buy raw, like I buy all my other coins.

Sorry... that was a koolaid.gif moment. blush.gif

The A needs to do something about that haircut.

I cut my own hair, what are you implying? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifwink.gif

-Amanda

I'm sorry, I meant A for Anaconda. That poufy thing at the top of his head.

I got some nice welts from today. Still great fun!

So you think welts are nice 893whatthe.gif

Nice set up Bruce thumbsup2.gif

Thats an oxymoron. Thanks for the nice compliments.

atwork2.jpg

That's me in the white shirt standing there watching others work while pressing a heated main rotor bearing onto a frozen UH-60 main rotor helicopter shaft. Pic was taken back in 2000, the guy in the blue shirt was one of my co-workers (I have since since retired) and the guy in cammos was a Sgt. from the Colorado National Guard.

They were pulling their 2 week active duty at the station and we appreciated their help. He, the Sgt. was one of the guys who initially went up to the crash site of that Air Force A-10 Wart Hog that veered off course and the pilot burried the plane into the side of a mountain (suicide) with 8-250 lb bombs attached under the wings.

They found some remains (and a class ring) and wreckage strewn everywhere. The bombs were never recovered, investigators guess he, the pilot dropped them somewhere in the Rocky Mountains (inert....very scary cause they go down unexploded) before augering in. Morbid, but this stuff does happen in life, in history and in actions that surround your daily life.

Mr. Yuk

I hate those MRI's! 27_laughing.gif I'm a bit claustrophobic after the first one I ever had (neck area or as you guys in the biz call it cervicle) and now have to be sedated in order to get into "the tube" I tried everything in my will power even thinking about coins and still could not shake that feeling of being in a coffin! werid...huh? Maybe if I had a Redbook to read...hmmm.

Imaging is a noble profession, you help people start to regain what was once lost. Keep up the good work!

~Woody~

Mr. Yuk

I hate those MRI's! 27_laughing.gif I'm a bit claustrophobic after the first one I ever had (neck area or as you guys in the biz call it cervicle) and now have to be sedated in order to get into "the tube" I tried everything in my will power even thinking about coins and still could not shake that feeling of being in a coffin! werid...huh? Maybe if I had a Redbook to read...hmmm.

Imaging is a noble profession, you help people start to regain what was once lost. Keep up the good work!

~Woody~

I finally got music in the MRI suite to help some. Some people can be coaxed through with a little TLC. Some, like you, need a little heavier care like a 2X4 upide the head or some good drugs. tongue.gif

My philosophy, however, is that it is better to give than to receive...an MRI anyway. crazy.gif

Thanks for the kudos. thumbsup2.gif

Stomach and bladder? Liver and stomach? Looks like two balloons.

makepoint.gif

Stomach and bladder are pretty far removed from each other. Liver and stomach can be seen in the same axial slice but you're still way off base. crazy.gif

Interesting story, W/J.

Me at work doing an MRI on 12/7 the other day. Whew, life is rough! smirk.gif

1527415-VicinMRI12-7-06.jpg

If I was to take a guess it would be the stomach and small intestine. I also notice the nice image on the other PC. I know what the image is. smile.gif

well, it looks like a joint. it's either someones knee...or maybe it's .... I don't want to say...

ok, maybe it's an elbow. looking at the muscle insertions. but the image is too small for me to figure it out.

the suspense is killing me...

well, it looks like a joint. it's either someones knee...

Ding, ding, ding!!! Right answer! smile.gif

I had one joint on the screen and not one in my pocket, Tom! insane.gif

And, yes, Bruce and Tom, you're both right about my China girl being on the other screen even though it's hard to see. cloud9.gif

1528420-9.jpg

1528420-9.jpg.ff698cfd455f9072c215edbf3a1818ec.jpg

I had one joint on the screen and not one in my pocket, Tom!

No kidding the joint's not in your pocket, foreheadslap.gif

Like Tom said...

You smoked it! stooges.gif

I had one joint on the screen and not one in my pocket, Tom!

No kidding the joint's not in your pocket, foreheadslap.gif

Like Tom said...

You smoked it! stooges.gif

makepoint.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif