• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The man behind the post...

867 posts in this topic

This one thinks she is going to get a bath. Seriously, she was eluding the neighbors German Sheppard. 893whatthe.gif

BTW I built the fence last year after a hurricane destroyed the old one.

11/01/06

sissyinbigtreezi1.jpg

sissyintreebj2.jpg

These were taken in March of then 26-month old Haley reading to her little sister, then 4-month old Ashley.

1184681-CopyofDSC_0150.jpg

Those are two cute kids Tom. You posted them before my time and I am just seeing this picture for the first time.

Is that a black bear hide that they are sitting on 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

These were taken in March of then 26-month old Haley reading to her little sister, then 4-month old Ashley.

1184681-CopyofDSC_0150.jpg

Those are two cute kids Tom. You posted them before my time and I am just seeing this picture for the first time.

Is that a black bear hide that they are sitting on 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Beautiful children Tom.

I just saw a lot of old dudes. I thought you were a female YN 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I am. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's a looong slideshow. But as long as I don't post the picture, I am not breaking my parent's rules. wink.gif

I am bending them, though. blush.gif

-Amanda

I just saw a lot of old dudes. I thought you were a female YN 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's a looong slideshow. But as long as I don't post the picture, I am not breaking my parent's rules. wink.gif

-Amanda

ah ic. Probably good rules thumbsup2.gif I can't argue with that

-Amanda

ah ic. Probably good rules thumbsup2.gif I can't argue with that

I think I got it narrowed down to 3 possibles. thumbsup2.gifgrin.gif

I think your parent are wise with regard to the rules they have laid down for you, but agree that if they are aware of your image within the Whitman slide show that there should be no problem with you directing us to where we may find it. thumbsup2.gif

I'm surprised nobody's asked about the coins in her hand. One wire rim Saint, 1907. One 79-O PF65DCAM morgan $1, and a proof $20 lib in PF63UCAM. They're Anaconda's coins, and only onehas a price attached to it. The Saint is being offered at $33,000.

I'm surprised nobody's asked about the coins in her hand. One wire rim Saint, 1907. One 79-O PF65DCAM morgan $1, and a proof $20 lib in PF63UCAM. They're Anaconda's coins, and only onehas a price attached to it. The Saint is being offered at $33,000.

I know I'm getting old and my eyesight is not what it use to be, but how the heck could you tell what coins Amanda is holding let alone see the price tag? Did you use a loupe on the monitor? poke2.gif