• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The man behind the post...

867 posts in this topic

that's not me....I ran across that pic when I was trying to find one of me on my pc. That is the son of the owner of the lodge that we go to in Quebec each year.

THis is the only pic of me that I could find. lol!

blonde.jpg

Cool pic, Michael! thumbsup2.gif

It is nice putting a face to the board members.

I agree!

I still think that the only shocking revelation from these photos is Bruce's fro! 893whatthe.gif

Everyone else I can match their online persona with their photos, even Goose3. I even bet that he has boxers with little mini badges on them instead of the standard purple polka dots or hearts. grin.gif

Goose, are you sitting on the john in that photo? If so, that might explain the expression on your face. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifinsane.gif

Bwaaaahahahahaaaaaa...........

sign-funnypost.gif

893whatthe.gif Wow! That’s some gourd! Did you grow it yourself?

John

Yup. This is my first year trying to grow Atlantic Giant pumpkins. I had 2 plants and grew one pumpkin on both. Coincidentally both will weigh about the same at 450-500 pounds. I made alot of rookie mistakes, but hopefully will grow a thousand pounder next year. The pumpkin shown is 59 days old.

Me...err, I mean Bruce, and my pumpkin. grin.gif Sorry Bruce. wink.gif

pumpkin1.jpg

Just an update. The pumpkin weighed 492.5 pounds and placed 11th. The largest was 912!! 893whatthe.gif

After Bruce's bravery, and others, I decided finally to put up a pic of myself, but it's an old one taken a little over 10 yr ago when I was physically in much better health. If I remember correctly it's the peak of the smallest Alp in Germany that I climbed with a couple of friends of mine...in the days past, when I was into climbing the Alps.

263207370_30a0cf7055.jpg

That’s a nice picture Mike. What is that tattoo of 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That's not a tattoo. That is gangrenous frostbite. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Chris

That’s a nice picture Mike. What is that tattoo of 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That's not a tattoo. That is gangrenous frostbite. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Chris

There was definitely a lack of vegetation up there... wink.gif