• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Great Christmas Day 2020 to New Year's Day 2021 "Winners' Choice" Grand Giveaway Contest! Multiple Prizes! Just post a reply to enter!
1 1

106 posts in this topic

Thank you. I had a wonderful Christmas with my family. We all got to spend time together. Been nicer if we could have done more hugging but it was still great to see them. We had to have a social distance Christmas  due to the elderly relatives.  I enjoyed watching all the young ones play and have a good time. To me thats what life is all about. 

8 hours ago, ProfHaroldHill said:

Just a few hours left to get those entries in! 

Keep in mind that this 'winner's choice' method means that I can't contact the second place winner until after the first place winner gets back to me with their choice of prize.

(Special thanks to my grandson Finnegan, for his help in these giveaway threads!)

Ok; Thats ROCKET with an R........

4 minutes ago, ProfHaroldHill said:

Abuelo's choice of the PF 67 Kennedy Half and Cameo book leaves the Large Cent literature and the Morgan Dollar lot as available prizes!!

Before I PM the Third place winner, this is a good time to mention that my grandsons Both seem to be of the opinion that the only way to make this TRULY a great and Christmas-y sort of contest would be to have everyone win something! (Maybe they're trying to bankrupt me?) 😉

So! All 23 entrants WILL get a prize!

The four big winners will be getting the prizes shown, which leaves 19 more prizes to be given away.

The additional prizes aren't of the same caliber/value as the big four, but they're not too shabby either, so to speak. (Details and pics posted later.)

Once the top four prizes are awarded, everyone else who entered the contest by posting above, but then didn't win one of the top four prizes, can PM me the address they'd like their prize sent to!

wow, like I said everyone is a winner just by being here......My ultimate respect and prayers and thoughts and Karma and ,well you get the idea......