• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the love of copper
4 4

2,491 posts in this topic

On 6/22/2023 at 11:30 AM, jesbroken said:

Sorry, I posted this in the token query. Here is the next to last Draped Bust Half Cent I needed for my Meghrig Album, an 1806 Large 6 C-4. Also, for those of you who like half cents, here is my Meghrig Album collection. I lack the 1802 also, but do not count it as too expensive and probably will not own one. lol So, I stuck in a COPY to fill the hole. Not saying it's right, just that I did. 

Jim

1806 Large 6 Draped Bust Half Cent obv newenglandcoins.jpg

1806 Large 6 Draped Bust Half Cent rev newenglandcoins.jpg

Meghrig Half Cent Album obv page 2 with coins.jpg

Meghrig Half Cent Album rev page 2 with coins.jpg

Meghrig Half Cent Album obv page 3 with coins.jpg

Meghrig Half Cent Album rev page 3 with coins.jpg

Awesome:hi:

On 6/22/2023 at 12:30 PM, jesbroken said:

Sorry, I posted this in the token query. Here is the next to last Draped Bust Half Cent I needed for my Meghrig Album, an 1806 Large 6 C-4. Also, for those of you who like half cents, here is my Meghrig Album collection. I lack the 1802 also, but do not count it as too expensive and probably will not own one. lol So, I stuck in a COPY to fill the hole. Not saying it's right, just that I did. 

Jim

1806 Large 6 Draped Bust Half Cent obv newenglandcoins.jpg

1806 Large 6 Draped Bust Half Cent rev newenglandcoins.jpg

Meghrig Half Cent Album obv page 2 with coins.jpg

Meghrig Half Cent Album rev page 2 with coins.jpg

Meghrig Half Cent Album obv page 3 with coins.jpg

Meghrig Half Cent Album rev page 3 with coins.jpg

Welcome @jesbroken.  Glad you are here.(thumbsu

On 6/30/2023 at 5:59 PM, lkenefic2 said:

Thanks! I had been trying to get back onto this site for some time but I couldn't figure out how to reset the password on my old account... so  I just created a new one...

Looks like a "know" a few folks over here :-)

Glad you "rejoined", as I did the same recently. Hopefully, more will come. 

Jim

On 7/1/2023 at 6:58 PM, Mr_Spud said:

227BD219-3F01-4631-89EE-635161FB0B34.jpeg

Very interesting piece, riddled with symbolism, and uniquely accented by mini-bullet bollards and what can only be described as "eighticles."  Great conversation starter!  

On 7/3/2023 at 8:45 AM, Henri Charriere said:

Very interesting piece, riddled with symbolism, and uniquely accented by mini-bullet bollards and what can only be described as "eighticles."  Great conversation starter!  

I found out on another forum that it is apparently an ad from Delma K. Romines advertising Error Variety News, with the address in Quakertown, PA 18951

The first two are ok but you need to work on the white balance.

The second two are worse. It looks as if you are missing the type of lighting.