• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Here is a bland, ugly, boring, dark dime I picked up. It does have booming luster, ocean teal to gold toning, and a big D though...... Used to be R5, now R3. Reverse streaks are on the slab which I need to polish better.

Best, HT

1834dJR2PCGSAU53CAC_zps8df69957.jpg

Edited by Hard Times

Wheat, you need to post a link to your registry. I know you have some amazing coins in there!

Hate to say this but I don't have a clue how to do that. Computer is not my first language. It is number 11 in sets 1909-1958.

and thanks

Wheat, you need to post a link to your registry. I know you have some amazing coins in there!
Hate to say this but I don't have a clue how to do that. Computer is not my first language. It is number 11 in sets 1909-1958.

and thanks

Mike, here's a link to your set. I'm perusing it right now!

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/SetListing.aspx?PeopleSetID=135464&Ranking=all

A new addition too my modern mint state Lincoln registry set. NGC has grade approximately 417 examples of the 1996 D Lincoln Memorial small cent with 89 being graded in MS68RD and this lone example graded MS68RD proof Like with none graded higher.

151049.jpg.7bb4533e275feb8f71760898c275ae4c.jpg

So envious of that 1941 proof merc Coindude!
Thanks Jeff, you must be doing some catching up, that was a while ago. But, I got a super deal on it and it's nicer than my paltry images.

Yeah, I've been super busy with work and this home ownership is just a huge scam I tell ya! Raking leaves...shoveling snow...all in the same week!

That coin looks great, and someday I'll try to put together proof sets for my mom and dad's birth years, 39 and 41, that's probably why I noticed yours.

Joe those are some super nice additions (thumbs u

Thanks Irvin. I am definitely done for a while though. I'm glad to add them, but I went way over my budget. Oh well, it's only money.