• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about an early half-dollar thread?? POST 'EM IF YOU GOT 'EM!

1,427 posts in this topic

The latest addition to my hoard of '27's (an upgrade to a damaged vg) arrived today. Overton 145 one of the tougher R-5's, (but not as hard as 144. Does anyone want to get rid of a 144?)

1827-145o.jpg1827-145r.jpg

Same obverse as O-144...(By the way, did I mention that I WANT a 144?)

Someday I will learn how to post pics and add some new ones that I haven't yet shown. Just cherried an R7 last week and stole an 1806 with a bisecting reverse die crack. Someday!

Yeah, baby!!! hail.gif

Slumlord, if you will e-mail them to me at okbustchaser@yahoo.com I will be glad to post them for you.

Jim

Texasrichard is that a Northwoods carnival glass bowl holding those cool classic coins?

Its Carnival Glass, but not of the Norwood Line. The Norwood Series has different patterns and is marked with an N on the bottom. This piece looks to be of a slighty different era.

Hi, All

I am enjoying seeing all the early half dollars. I have another Bustie from my collection for you all. grin.gif

The scratch in front of Liberty is on the slab surface! laugh.gif

AAJ

cbho1826.jpg

cbhr1826.jpg