• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

That is a disapointment
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Well that's not nice. It looks a little scratchy on the reverse. I would not say cleaned but I am not holding it . Sorry for your loss.:frown: 

Edited by J P Mashoke

That does suck, had the same thing happen many years back with an old small ANACS coin.   Part of the reason why I never play the crack out game anymore.   :pullhair: 

Looks like a patch of hairline scratches around the arrowtips at the bottom of the rev.

Edited by Coinbuf

On 4/8/2022 at 2:13 PM, Coinbuf said:

That does suck, had the same thing happen many years back with an old small ANACS coin.   Part of the reason why I never play the crack out game anymore.   :pullhair: 

Looks like a patch of hairline scratches around the arrowtips at the bottom of the rev.

I have heard two or three different people tell me they cracked out a straight grade ANACS and it crossed as cleaned at the big two. Made me start looking a lot harder at ANACS coins for sure. 

On 4/8/2022 at 1:39 PM, James Zyskowski said:

What was the grade originally ?

PCGS MS62   i was hoping to go to a 63 :(  guess i learned my lesson on that huh

We keep telling you...    Don't clean your coins before submitting them! 

:roflmao: Only kidding! 

We all mourn for your loss.  I've been there before myself!  😢