• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 ASE proofs from the Mint

22 posts in this topic

So just got the Email that all of the ASEs are not available and have been taken by subscribers..  Just wondering if this is the end of my ASE collecting.  the only onw i dont have is the 95-W.  Now it looks like it is either going to be the Ebay or not at all.  I will refuse to purchase a graded one..  that isnt for me..What do ya'll think?   

Edited by JT2
spell

I completed my collection last year with the type 2 first types W S & W burnished. 2- coin

reverse proof set.

No more. Done. They used me up. Burnt my brain,  Took advantage of my wallet, my patience, and left me drained. 

I stopped, no 95 or 2019S. Oh well. I put it all away and started collecting real coins, tokens and SCD ‘s.  And the quest for coins with beavers    😉🙀🦫

Edited by James Zyskowski

JT2 I sort of anticipated the sell out because of limited silver so I signed up for enrollments on ASE proofs and proof sets. I’ve already had them acknowledge it.

I can pick you one up at a show I’m sure. Even with me not marking it up whatsoever show prices and shipping may be cost prohibitive. Happy to do it if you really need one. 

I stopped collecting ase's last year when the mint went up in prices. Really didn't feel it was feasible anymore. I may eventually catch up my dansco bullion eagles one day but it stopped after the 2020's also. Will probably just sell off the proofs one day and use the money for something else I'm interested in. I don't deal with the US Mint anymore. 

Edited by bsshog40

On 4/4/2022 at 1:14 PM, JT2 said:

So just got the Email that all of the ASEs are not available and have been taken by subscribers..  Just wondering if this is the end of my ASE collecting.  the only onw i dont have is the 95-W.  Now it looks like it is either going to be the Ebay or not at all.  I will refuse to purchase a graded one..  that isnt for me..What do ya'll think?   

I have shopped here and got lucky looking for hard to find dates.https://www.smyrnacoin.com/Mint-State-Silver-Eagles-s/231.htm

On 4/4/2022 at 1:23 PM, James Zyskowski said:

They used me up. Burnt my brain,  Took advantage of my wallet, my patience, and left me drained. 

Yeah me to i am starting to think it would be better spent on a nice Barber/Standing  Quarter or Morgan..............

I will always try for the special issues ase’s, because I really like them. Reverse proof, I’m there but there’s more to collecting. 
  Stick around long enough and my brothers and sisters will present a series of great collection ideas. Coin roll hunting. Albums. Type sets. 
  😉🙀🦫

Thanks for the suggestions. I am searching for it online but can't find it anywhere. Recently, I was searching for a site online in which I can read free essay samples and found https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/happiness/ website. When I was looking for it on google search, I have also found your post.

Edited by ErmaCSmith

On 4/12/2022 at 3:50 AM, ErmaCSmith said:

Thanks for the suggestions.

This is also the right time to start a collection of the type 2’s.  Best advice I have received is collect what you like and study study study 😉🙀🦫
   I collect coins with beavers on them 🧐 transportation tokens and SCD including half so-called dollars.  
     I remember I am the caretaker and handle coins with cotton gloves or t-shirts.  Never clean and store properly. 
 Enjoy and welcome to knowledge land👍🏼

Not sure what you mean. I just ordered the Proof 2022 ASE from the mint today. Says back ordered. It also says no mintage limit and you can buy as many as you like. I ordered 6

On 4/14/2022 at 12:01 PM, asdfgh said:

Not sure what you mean. I just ordered the Proof 2022 ASE from the mint today. Says back ordered. It also says no mintage limit and you can buy as many as you like. I ordered 6

They will release more later. 

On 4/14/2022 at 4:51 PM, VKurtB said:

They will release more later. 

VkurtB  you are  absolutly correct.  I put in my order and it said back logged.. coming out in May they say.  So i have a confirmation this afternoon from them

On 4/14/2022 at 1:12 PM, gmarguli said:

m, why didn't you just subscribe? Yo

I used to be a mint subscribber until i started getting two and three orders of the same thing when i only orderd one.  The mint had the subscription so jacked up that they were sending me double orders so i had to tell them cancel all of my subscriptions and if i want soething i will get it when it is avaiable and if it isnt then so be it i wont get it.

I am heading into Nashville today I may stop at the Coin Purse and see what they have in stock. They are the biggest shop I have seen in this area. Maybe I will get lucky and find some new stuff.

On 4/12/2022 at 12:50 PM, ErmaCSmith said:

Thanks for the suggestions. I am searching for it online but can't find it anywhere essay writer from  https://www.essayontime.co.uk/ .Recently, I was searching for a site online in which I can read free essay samples and found. When I was looking for it on google search, I have also found your post.

Didn’t buy any extra W proofs, just the one because of it’s being the first type 2 congratulations set.  

Edited by danadams01