*Need a new slot/row added to an existing set? Post here!
4 4

185 posts in this topic

  • Administrator

 

Need a row (slot) added to an existing set? Post here!

If an NGC Admin "likes"  <3  your post, it means we received your request! Thank you.

:takeit:

Edited by Ali E.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In Italy, 500 Lire, 1982-2001, Circulation Issue, the set skips from 1989 to 1991. I think there should be a slot for 1990 - I've actually sent off a 1990 for grading that has the same reverse as the coins listed, so I think the 1990 belongs in this set even though it looks like the set excludes some of the circulating commemoratives like the 1996, and the 1997. 

image.thumb.png.34e657e4b83d46520177f868e70a7743.png

Edited by Revenant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 2/12/2022 at 7:47 PM, Yeh Collection said:

Hello,

I´d like the Set

Real Type Set, 2002-Date, Circulation Issue.

change to 

Real Type Set, 1994-Date, Circulation Issue. 

It makes more sense.

Thank you.

Hello and thanks for your interest. I assume you were referring to Brazil. We have expanded the set.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

Hello, Anatoly. We have added slots to the Specimen set and to the Complete set. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/15/2022 at 3:42 PM, Ali E. said:

Hello and thanks for your interest. I assume you were referring to Brazil. We have expanded the set.

Thank you very much. I suppose the #km 652  (1R 1998-1999) also belongs to this set.

Best Regards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Ali, 

Could you please add this coin to my set in the "Cook Islands - Silver $5, Wildlife Conservation Series, 1976-1979, Proof" set?  It won't allow me to add it for whatever reason. 

Thank you very much, 

Brett

Screenshot_20220220-205123_eBay.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

Hi, Brett.

This invoice was not marked as "shipped" in the grading system. It must be marked shipped to be "live" in the NGC Registry. I passed the word along, so it should be resolved in the next week. Thanks very much for your patience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/21/2022 at 11:36 AM, Ali E. said:

Hi, Brett.

This invoice was not marked as "shipped" in the grading system. It must be marked shipped to be "live" in the NGC Registry. I passed the word along, so it should be resolved in the next week. Thanks very much for your patience.

Thank you for your help, Ali. 

Have a good week,

Brett

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

Hello, Miguel.

Thanks for the request. We will create this new set in the coming weeks: 

Category: Uruguay
Set Name: Decimal Coinage, Type Set, 1843-1895, Circulation Issue

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 2/24/2022 at 9:57 PM, Miguel Sosa From Dominican Republic. said:

Hi Ali.

Could you be kind enough to check why I can not add this new coin to the existing set?.

Belgium 100 Francs 1950, Ngc # 2645914-016

Thanks

Hello, Miguel.

Please follow these directions, if necessary:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 2/28/2022 at 10:21 AM, Miguel Sosa From Dominican Republic. said:

Hi Ali, I have tried more tan ten times.. I received this screen that don't have the let us know...

 

 

Our apologies, Miguel. I see now that this coin does not have the necessary background coin ID assigned to it. A coin ID is necessary for a coin to be valid for the NGC Registry. I have requested that the graders assign a coin ID to this coin. It may take a week or two to appear as "live" in the NGC Registry, as our system only updates coin ID's once weekly. Thanks for your patience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/28/2022 at 10:37 AM, Ali E. said:

Our apologies, Miguel. I see now that this coin does not have the necessary background coin ID assigned to it. A coin ID is necessary for a coin to be valid for the NGC Registry. I have requested that the graders assign a coin ID to this coin. It may take a week or two to appear as "live" in the NGC Registry, as our system only updates coin ID's once weekly. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks, I will wait them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

Hello, Miguel.

We will create a new set soon for one dollar MS coins. Thanks very much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Hi Ali,

In the "Presidential Dollars, 2007-2016, 2020, Edge Lettering Errors" set template, there is no slot for the 2007 Washington Dollar with missing edge lettering. As the first dollar in the Presidential Dollars series I believe all edge lettering errors should be accounted for. Thank you!

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2022 at 6:51 AM, Ali E. said:

If an NGC Admin "likes"  <3  your post, it means we received your request! Thank you.

:takeit:

Why is my 1965 sms Ms 67 not showing as top pop?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 3/7/2022 at 6:52 PM, Matthew &amp; Susan said:
 

Hi Ali,

In the "Presidential Dollars, 2007-2016, 2020, Edge Lettering Errors" set template, there is no slot for the 2007 Washington Dollar with missing edge lettering. As the first dollar in the Presidential Dollars series I believe all edge lettering errors should be accounted for. Thank you!

 
 

Hi, Matthew.

That slot is already there. Please follow these directions:

 

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 3/8/2022 at 8:59 AM, J. Morris said:

Why is my 1965 sms Ms 67 not showing as top pop?

Hi. Please provide your certification number, so we may research this. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Ali.

Please add a new slot to the following Competitive Registry sets.

Sets:

Mexico - Cap & Rays Peso, 1918-1945, Circulation Issue, Including Varieties

Mexico - Silver Peso, 1920-1945, Circulation Issue, Including Varieties

Coin Slot:

1920 REPUNCHED DATE

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2865041-002 (66) and NGC Census currently shows a total of 3 coins graded.2865041-002v.thumb.jpg.82fb73f2fd21f59262d82da5472a5d08.jpg

2865041-002v.thumb.jpg.82fb73f2fd21f59262d82da5472a5d08.jpg

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Scott

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Ali.

Request #2 for today.

Please add a new slot to the following Competitive Registry sets.

Sets:

Mexico - Cap & Rays Peso, 1918-1945, Circulation Issue, Including Varieties

Mexico - Silver Peso, 1920-1945, Circulation Issue, Including Varieties

Coin Slot:

1934 REPUNCHED DATE

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2825757-016 (66) and NGC Census currently shows a total of 9 coins graded.

2825757-016v.thumb.jpg.db05ddcf3eabd4d3db21bf1aabe7a99b.jpg

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Scott

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
4 4