• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*Need a new slot/row added to an existing set? Post here!
16 16

433 posts in this topic

Hello Ali.

Please add a new slot to the following Competitive Registry sets.  Along with this slot request, I would also like to see if you could expand this Competitive set to include Reverse Proof issues.   In fact, my request below is to add a reverse proof silver 10 pesos coin to this set.  

Since you already allow reverse proof coins to be a part of the other proof sets within Mexico, especially for all of the 1 oz., 2 oz., and 5 oz. Libertad competitive sets, this is merely following suite.

Sets:

Mexico  Silver 10 Pesos, 1992-Date, Proof

Coin Slot:

2010Mo MEXICO UNAM 100TH ANNIVERSARY S10P

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2825759-004 (69) and NGC Census currently shows a total of 18 coins graded.  

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Scott

Hello Ali.

Please add a new slot to the following Competitive Registry set.

Competitive Registry Set:

Coin Slot:

2007 White Shark

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2865044-002 (MS 68).  Although the NGC Census only shows one coin graded, I noticed that many other coins in this series have as low as one coin graded, however still have a slot in the competitive registry set.

Regards,

Scott

Hello Ali.

Coin Slot:

2006 Galeorhinus Galeus

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2868000-004 (PF 69 Ultra Cameo).  Although the NGC Census only shows one coin graded, I noticed that many other coins in this series have as low as one coin graded, however still have a slot in the competitive registry set.

Regards,

Scott

Hello Ali.

Coin Slot:

2016 Lemon Shark

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2868000-008 (PL 68).  Although this example is attributed as Prooflike, it probably belongs in this set since it was struck in copper-nickel and not silver like the other "Dollar" registry set which is for the Proof silver specimens.  Also, the NGC Census only shows one coin graded, I noticed that many other coins in this series have as low as one coin graded, however still have a slot in the competitive registry set.

Regards,

Scott

Hello Ali.

Please add new slots to the following Competitive Registry set.

Coin Slot #1:

2019 S20F Carcharodon Carcharias

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2857986-013 (MS 69).  Although the NGC Census only shows one coin graded, I noticed that many other coins in this series have as low as one coin graded, however still have a slot in the competitive registry set.

Coin Slot #2:

2019 Gilt S20F Carcharodon Carcharias

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2877557-007 (Although the grade has not been officially available to me, the NGC Census shows a coin graded MS 69 which is most likely my coin which is still at NGC).  Although the NGC Census only shows one coin graded for this variety in "Gilt", I noticed that many other coins in this series have as low as one coin graded, however still have a slot in the competitive registry set.

Regards,

Scott

Hello Ali.

Coin Slot:

1998 CU-NI Year of the Ocean

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2865044-011 (MS 68).  The NGC Census only shows one coin graded, I noticed that many other coins in this series have as low as one coin graded, however it should still have a slot in the competitive registry set.

Regards,

Scott

Hello Ali.

Coin Slot:

2008 Reef Shark Colorized

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2868000-015 (PF 69 Ultra Cameo).  The NGC Census only shows one coin graded, I noticed that many other coins in this series have as low as one coin graded, however it should still have a slot in the competitive registry set.

Regards,

Scott

Hello Ali.

Coin Slot:

2015 Mokoha Great White Shark

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2857986-015 (PF 69 Ultra Cameo).  The NGC Census only shows one coin graded, I noticed that many other coins in this series have as low as one coin graded, however it should still have a slot in the competitive registry set.

Regards,

Scott

Hello Ali.

Coin Slot #1:

2016 Lemon Shark

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2868000-010 (PF 69 Ultra Cameo).  The NGC Census only shows one coin graded, I noticed that many other coins in this series have as low as one coin graded, however it should still have a slot in the competitive registry set.

Coin Slot #2:

2016 Great White Shark

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2868000-007 (PF 69 Ultra Cameo).  The NGC Census only shows one coin graded, I noticed that many other coins in this series have as low as one coin graded, however it should still have a slot in the competitive registry set.

Regards,

Scott

• Administrator
On 4/30/2022 at 3:30 PM, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

Coin Slot:

2007 White Shark

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2865044-002 (MS 68).  Although the NGC Census only shows one coin graded, I noticed that many other coins in this series have as low as one coin graded, however still have a slot in the competitive registry set.

Regards,

Scott

Scott, when it is a major variety, we don't take pop. into account. Thanks very much.

• Administrator
On 4/30/2022 at 5:14 PM, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

Coin Slot #1:

2019 S20F Carcharodon Carcharias

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2857986-013 (MS 69).  Although the NGC Census only shows one coin graded, I noticed that many other coins in this series have as low as one coin graded, however still have a slot in the competitive registry set.

Coin Slot #2:

2019 Gilt S20F Carcharodon Carcharias

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2877557-007 (Although the grade has not been officially available to me, the NGC Census shows a coin graded MS 69 which is most likely my coin which is still at NGC).  Although the NGC Census only shows one coin graded for this variety in "Gilt", I noticed that many other coins in this series have as low as one coin graded, however still have a slot in the competitive registry set.

Regards,

Scott

Hello, Scott.

These are Democratic Republic coins. We will add a new set request to our pending list. Thank you.

On 5/2/2022 at 1:48 PM, Ali E. said:

Hello, Scott.

These are Democratic Republic coins. We will add a new set request to our pending list. Thank you.

Hello Ali.  My bad.  Thanks for the catch as well as the clarification as I'm not as familiar with the coins from Africa.  Still learning as they say.

Have a great day!

Scott

On 4/30/2022 at 4:29 PM, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

Coin Slot:

1998 CU-NI Year of the Ocean

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2865044-011 (MS 68).  The NGC Census only shows one coin graded, I noticed that many other coins in this series have as low as one coin graded, however it should still have a slot in the competitive registry set.

Regards,

Scott

Hello Ali.  All of my recent slot requests have been completed, except for this one for the 1998 Crown from the Isle of Man.  Since you gave a heart <3 imoji, I assume that this one may have slipped through the crack since you and your team addressed all other requests so quickly. 

BTW, thanks for your quick response to all of those other requests. :):golfclap:Great job by you and your team, as usual!

Regards,

Scott

Hi,

In the Mexico Libertad 1 oz Silver 1 Onza, Libertad, 1982-Date, Mint State, One-Per-Date and Silver 1 Onza, Libertad, 1982-Date, Mint State, Including Varieties.

1989 PL is a recognized variety, but is not eligible to add to the sets separately from a regular 1987 MS. Is it possible to change this?

Thanks

• Administrator
On 5/3/2022 at 6:57 PM, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.  All of my recent slot requests have been completed, except for this one for the 1998 Crown from the Isle of Man.  Since you gave a heart <3 imoji, I assume that this one may have slipped through the crack since you and your team addressed all other requests so quickly. 

BTW, thanks for your quick response to all of those other requests. :):golfclap:Great job by you and your team, as usual!

Regards,

Scott

Thanks very much, Scott. We appreciate it! Our apologies; the slot was entered as 1988, not 1998. We have updated it. Have a good day!

• Administrator
On 5/4/2022 at 9:34 AM, jkierans said:

Hi,

In the Mexico Libertad 1 oz Silver 1 Onza, Libertad, 1982-Date, Mint State, One-Per-Date and Silver 1 Onza, Libertad, 1982-Date, Mint State, Including Varieties.

1989 PL is a recognized variety, but is not eligible to add to the sets separately from a regular 1987 MS. Is it possible to change this?

Thanks

Hello, and thanks for your interest. Coins designated as "PL" are eligible in the "Proof and Prooflike" sets. Only coins graded "MS PL" are eligible in MS sets. 

• Administrator
On 5/5/2022 at 1:42 PM, jkierans said:

111111.PNG.35674184d24b663a311cb175823a194f.PNGHi Ali,

My apologies for not being clear. I am referencing 1989 MS PL. It is not currently eligible for the MS sets.

Hello.

Please follow the above directions and click LET US KNOW. Thank you.