• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*Need a new slot/row added to an existing set? Post here!
17 17

434 posts in this topic

On 3/14/2022 at 10:50 AM, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hello Ali, 

Could you please add new slots for these two coins in the "Great Britain - Copper-Nickel 50 Pence, Commemorative Issue, 1973-Date, Mint State" set?

Thank you very much, 

Brett

Screenshot_20220314-104416_NGC.jpg

Screenshot_20220314-104236_NGC.jpg

Hello Ali,

Just wanted to let you know that I entered the "no water lines" coin into the standard "Aquatics" slot.  So, no need for a new slot for that one. Just need the colorized Team Great Britain coin.

Thank you,

Brett

please add 1971-S SILVER "PEG LEG R" PF (CONECA: ODV-002; Fivaz-Stanton :FS-401) slot to Eisenhower Dollars, 1971-1978, Complete Set (Including Varieties). There is a slot for the MS version but not the PF version

I have several mint sealed tokens from 1972 thru 1974 American Revolution Bicentennial Set that included the Bronze & Silver medals. Would yall grade these medals? Would you leave in OGP and have a mint sealed set separate from the silver & bronze medals already shown in the census under “Tokens and Medals- U.S. Mint Medals – Swoger”? Is ASG operating and grading these stamps as well? Would you consider doing a set similar to the 2018 Breast Cancer Medal & Stamp sets? 

FDI coins and stamps sm size.png

• Administrator
On 3/17/2022 at 6:17 PM, Miguel Sosa From Dominican Republic. said:

Hi Ali.

I want to request a new set category for Belize one dollar, Maya king.

2002, Km 134.

My new coin is 5861960-014.

Thanks

Hello, Miguel, and thanks for your interest. You may add your coin here:

Category: Belize
Set Name: Silver $1, 1974-2002, Complete.

• Administrator
On 3/22/2022 at 8:01 AM, BMetoyer said:

I have several mint sealed tokens from 1972 thru 1974 American Revolution Bicentennial Set that included the Bronze & Silver medals. Would yall grade these medals? Would you leave in OGP and have a mint sealed set separate from the silver & bronze medals already shown in the census under “Tokens and Medals- U.S. Mint Medals – Swoger”? Is ASG operating and grading these stamps as well? Would you consider doing a set similar to the 2018 Breast Cancer Medal & Stamp sets? 

Hello and thanks for your interest. Please contact Customer Service at service@ngccoin.com or at 1-800-642-2646. We do not currently have a stamp registry.

• Administrator
On 3/21/2022 at 11:09 AM, BMetoyer said:

please add 1971-S SILVER "PEG LEG R" PF (CONECA: ODV-002; Fivaz-Stanton :FS-401) slot to Eisenhower Dollars, 1971-1978, Complete Set (Including Varieties). There is a slot for the MS version but not the PF version

Hello and thanks for your interest. We have added a PROOF slot.

On 2/4/2022 at 6:51 AM, Ali E. said:

If an NGC Admin "likes"  <3  your post, it means we received your request! Thank you.

:takeit:

Need a new slot slot added for 1968 s ddr fs 801 lonesome dove collection. 1964 to present, circulation and proofs, including varieties. Pcgs 36011042. Thanks

• Administrator
On 3/24/2022 at 8:33 PM, Miguel Sosa From Dominican Republic. said:

Hi Ali.

I want to request a new slot for 10 Kina Proof Papua New Guinea

1975- 1983

My new coin is 2118054-160

Thanks

Hello, and thanks for the request. This needs a new set which we will create in the next few weeks:

New Guinea & Papua New Guinea: Silver 10 Kina, Bird of Paradise, 1975FM-1983FM, Proof

On 2/4/2022 at 7:51 AM, Ali E. said:

If an NGC Admin "likes"  <3  your post, it means we received your request! Thank you.

:takeit:

I have a 1968s ddr fs- 801 that has been approved by ngc for my lonesome dove collection registry, but there is no slot for it!

Hi Ali, 

I have had this coin in two of my sets for about 3 years now.  Yesterday it was removed from one of my sets, (Great Britain - Crown, George VI and Elizabeth II, 1937-1965, Proof Issue).  I tried to add it back to the set but it now says it is a 2002 gold coin.  Obviously someone got into the data base and changed something they shouldn't have.  

I received this email (see attachment) saying that it couldn't be added back to my set.  Looks like someone didn't take the time to look at the coin and just declined it.

When you get time could you please change it back to the correct description and add it back to my set?

Thank you,

Brett

Screenshot_20220407-114707_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220407-120137_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Hello Ali.

Please add a new slot to the following Competitive Registry sets.

Sets:

Mexico  Silver 10 Pesos, 1992-Date, Proof

Coin Slot:

1994 Piramide Del Castillo - Mayan Series

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2820102-007 (69) and NGC Census currently shows a total of 12 coins graded.  Also, the slot is currently a part of another Competitive Registry set, therefore should also be a part of this Registry set since it is a 10 pesos and fits your criteria.

Mexico   Pre-Columbian Series, Silver, 5oz, 1992-1998, Proof

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Scott

• Administrator
On 4/7/2022 at 12:07 PM, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hi Ali, 

I have had this coin in two of my sets for about 3 years now.  Yesterday it was removed from one of my sets, (Great Britain - Crown, George VI and Elizabeth II, 1937-1965, Proof Issue).  I tried to add it back to the set but it now says it is a 2002 gold coin.  Obviously someone got into the data base and changed something they shouldn't have.  

I received this email (see attachment) saying that it couldn't be added back to my set.  Looks like someone didn't take the time to look at the coin and just declined it.

When you get time could you please change it back to the correct description and add it back to my set?

Thank you,

Brett

Screenshot_20220407-120137_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Hi, Brett.

For some reason, your coin temporarily verified as you see in the above message. The NGC Registry is a mirror of what is in the grading screen. It must have been a temporary software issue. However, this coin does now verify as PL 65 which does not match your label. 

https://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/2812300-021/65/

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/coins/1235870/

I did reach out to the grading team to inquire about this for you. I will email you as soon as I hear back from them. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

On 4/8/2022 at 4:16 PM, Ali E. said:

Hi, Brett.

For some reason, your coin temporarily verified as you see in the above message. The NGC Registry is a mirror of what is in the grading screen. It must have been a temporary software issue. However, this coin does now verify as PL 65 which does not match your label. 

https://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/2812300-021/65/

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/coins/1235870/

I did reach out to the grading team to inquire about this for you. I will email you as soon as I hear back from them. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Hello Ali,

No, this is not a "proof-like" coin.  It was taken directly from a 1951 proof set.  It is a proof coin and it was labeled correctly when it was graded.

There is absolutely no reason to do anything to this coin.  

Thank you very much, 

Brett

Hi Ali.

I want to make a suggestion. In New Zealand pre decimal create  slots type set for each England King,  like exist in Australia.

That way the user have the option of less sets of the same country.

For example I have 4 sets now: one for penny, half penny, Shilling and 3 pence

The 4 are of George V and George VI. I could put all the coins in two type set.

Thanks for you time.

Hi Ali, 

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Great Britain - Britannia, Copper-Nickel 2 Pounds, 2015-Date, Mint State" set?

I wasn't sure if I should ask again, because I asked for it to be added in early February and then again on March 14th.  I wasn't sure if it just got overlooked or if you were still working on it.  If you're still working on it then I'm sorry for being impatient. 

Have a great week.

Brett

Screenshot_20211128-200439_eBay.jpg

On 4/8/2022 at 11:15 AM, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

Please add a new slot to the following Competitive Registry sets.

Sets:

Mexico  Silver 10 Pesos, 1992-Date, Proof

Coin Slot:

1994 Piramide Del Castillo - Mayan Series

Coin Slot Example:

NGC #2820102-007 (69) and NGC Census currently shows a total of 12 coins graded.  Also, the slot is currently a part of another Competitive Registry set, therefore should also be a part of this Registry set since it is a 10 pesos and fits your criteria.

Mexico   Pre-Columbian Series, Silver, 5oz, 1992-1998, Proof

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Scott

Hello Ali.  Just following up on this request which was sent late last week to add a new slot to a Registry set.  Is there a problem with adding this to the Registry Set noted in my request?  If so, please let me know so I can get you the information you need to get it added to the set.

Regards,

Scott

• Administrator
On 4/6/2022 at 1:47 PM, J. Morris said:

I have a 1968s ddr fs- 801 that has been approved by ngc for my lonesome dove collection registry, but there is no slot for it!

Hello. Please email registry@NGCcoin.com with your cert. number, if you still need assistance. Thank you.

• Administrator
On 4/11/2022 at 4:30 PM, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hi Ali, 

Could you please add a new slot for this coin in the "Great Britain - Britannia, Copper-Nickel 2 Pounds, 2015-Date, Mint State" set?

I wasn't sure if I should ask again, because I asked for it to be added in early February and then again on March 14th.  I wasn't sure if it just got overlooked or if you were still working on it.  If you're still working on it then I'm sorry for being impatient. 

Have a great week.

Brett

Hi, Brett. The slot was added a while ago:

Category: Great Britain - Decimal (1971-Date)
Set Name: Copper-Nickel Two Pounds, Britannia Design, Elizabeth II, 2015-Date, Mint State and Proof.

You will need to follow these directions:

Thanks, and have a good day!

• Administrator
On 4/12/2022 at 3:34 PM, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.  Just following up on this request which was sent late last week to add a new slot to a Registry set.  Is there a problem with adding this to the Registry Set noted in my request?  If so, please let me know so I can get you the information you need to get it added to the set.

Regards,

Scott

Hello, Scott.

We received your post on Friday afternoon and are researching it. Thank you.

On 4/13/2022 at 9:31 AM, Ali E. said:

Hi, Brett. The slot was added a while ago:

Category: Great Britain - Decimal (1971-Date)
Set Name: Copper-Nickel Two Pounds, Britannia Design, Elizabeth II, 2015-Date, Mint State and Proof.

You will need to follow these directions:

Thanks, and have a good day!

Hello Ali,

Thank you for pointing this out to me. I never looked in that set because it use to be only for proof coins but now is for proof and mint state coins.  But I am confused on why there is now two sets for the mint state coins.  

Copper-Nickel Two Pounds, Britannia Design, Elizabeth II, 2015-Date, Mint State and Proof

AND

Britannia, Copper-Nickel 2 Pounds, 2015-Date, Mint State

Thanks,

Brett

• Administrator
On 4/13/2022 at 9:43 AM, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hello Ali,

Thank you for pointing this out to me. I never looked in that set because it use to be only for proof coins but now is for proof and mint state coins.  But I am confused on why there is now two sets for the mint state coins.  

Copper-Nickel Two Pounds, Britannia Design, Elizabeth II, 2015-Date, Mint State and Proof

AND

Britannia, Copper-Nickel 2 Pounds, 2015-Date, Mint State

Thanks,

Brett

Hi, Brett.

We made some updates. Thanks very much, and have a nice weekend.