• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the love of silver
4 4

2,202 posts in this topic

@ShinyObjects:

Granted, answering my one-off query may affect your credibility and reputation on the Forum, but there is an app for that:  PM.

If not an imposition, I should appreciate your confirming the flip with descriptors written in red, a few posts up, emanates from a seller based in Berkeley, CA. I recognize the printing! Would you happen to remember from whom you had acquired that flip from? 

[Calm down, l'errorist, it's a MS die crack, not a PRF one.]  Very lovely coin!

:makepoint: doh! :facepalm: :roflmao:

Edited by Quintus Arrius
Routine die polishing.

On 9/11/2022 at 12:29 PM, Quintus Arrius said:

@ShinyObjects:

Granted, answering my one-off query may affect your credibility and reputation on the Forum, but there is an app for that:  PM.

If not an imposition, I should appreciate your confirming the flip with descriptors written in red, a few posts up, emanates from a seller based in Berkeley, CA. I recognize the printing! Would you happen to remember from whom you had acquired that flip from? 

I believe I procured that particular Walker from a LCS in Florida, but I could be mistaken. When I get the urge for coinage I usually go on a spree. :)

On 9/11/2022 at 1:42 PM, zadok said:

...exceptionally nice...knowing of ur primary collection, do u call this a double-nickel?...love the obverse die crack as well....

Thanks zadok. I guess I never really thought about it. Double nickel it is.

@rrantique:

I keep forgetting. This is the thread I can post comments on!

As always a pristine clean, silver Morgan with an absolutely gorgeous reverse!  You've done very well with this one. I for one love all your finds! Keep 'em comin'!

On 9/16/2022 at 11:52 AM, zadok said:

...obviously st michael hasnt been watching Game of Thrones or the spin off....

Greetings and Salutations! A peripheral observation... if you could capitalize Game of Thrones you could just have easily capitalized St. Michael, no?  (Rhetorical)  🤔 

On 9/17/2022 at 4:51 PM, Quintus Arrius said:

Greetings and Salutations! A peripheral observation... if you could capitalize Game of Thrones you could just have easily capitalized St. Michael, no?  (Rhetorical)  🤔 

...no....

On 9/18/2022 at 1:45 PM, rrantique said:

1904 o ms64.jpg

Hi there!   The mintmark looks incomplete. I am going to start a rumor that @rrantique has the only Morgan produced at the Charlotte mint!  :makepoint: doh! :facepalm: :roflmao: