• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2015 5 cents rare?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Had this coin and looks like this coin was struck to different denominations or foreign denominations, the obverse has a die cracked and reverse side, may l ask if this coin gonna be worth it for grading? I might be wrong so may l ask if there's anything I need to learn from this coin.

thanks!

75C38728-29CD-4E9C-9550-2355889E462C.jpeg

301D8E26-C8A5-4F0E-A61E-0E409A5F13BB.jpeg

3 hours ago, Cresencio said:

Had this coin and looks like this coin was struck to different denominations or foreign denominations, the obverse has a die cracked and reverse side, may l ask if this coin gonna be worth it for grading? I might be wrong so may l ask if there's anything I need to learn from this coin.

thanks!

75C38728-29CD-4E9C-9550-2355889E462C.jpeg

301D8E26-C8A5-4F0E-A61E-0E409A5F13BB.jpeg

I'm sorry, my forum friends , I got to this one before any of you did. I know you are disappointed.

Yes! It is surely worth sending in to be graded IF it is a 2015 5 cents struck on a foreign planchet and you are wanting to pay for it. But you should most definitely verify your details beforehand. 

Edited by Sharann

Agreed. Just a normal Nickel with staining.

For good measure, pun intended, you could weigh it. Should be 5 grams and minor variances are acceptable. If it was a foreign planchet it would probably weight differently. 

7 hours ago, Cresencio said:

thanks!

Nope. Mostly dirty.

Edited by RWB

3 hours ago, RWB said:

Nope. Mostly dirty.

Did RWB just talk dirty to you? He’d be correct.