• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photo contest anyone?

128 posts in this topic

Believe, me, I've seen all the results. Regardless who is at the bottom, they should be proud. Everyone represented the coin well, and even though we had a low number, as compared to other contests, who entered, you will do well to be in the top ten.

Let me know what I need to do to send my images in. I did send them but I'm not sure if they went through. Thanks

Since the voting is up, I assume he got yours. :)

GREAT contest, and so much faster than the previous one I participated in (I think started ATS).

I think you were in mine last year James with the 1938 Lincoln Proof. It lasted from September to March-April. There were 28 people from 17-18 states. It did get held up by a few individuals, but did get the country covered from all corners.

Here is my order of predicted finish (Please note this is just a pure guess and not a swipe at anybody)

1. Messydesk

2. blu62vette

3. Robec1347

4. airplanenut

5. Kryptonitecomics

6. physics-fan3.14

7. Coindude

8. James_EarlyUS

9. Hard Times

10. Broadstruck

11. Buffalo Head

12. dean1345

13. Ant

14. Keigwin

15. Bruce Lee aka me

You have me to high, I am not a toned proof guy....

I think you'll be in the top 5-6 along with #1, #4, #6, #11 and my dark horse pick #14 for the win.

Bringing this to the top so we can see how the predictions stacked up ;)

I'm working nights right now and honestly don't have time to list everything the way I'd like. But there is a clear winner this time. And, as previously promised, I will state which I feel represent the coin best, both straight on and tilted, but as I've stated plenty before, this is just one mans opinion. Now I just have to figure out what I have that our esteemed champion will enjoy!