• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photo contest anyone?

128 posts in this topic

Here is my order of predicted finish (Please note this is just a pure guess and not a swipe at anybody)

1. Messydesk

2. blu62vette

3. Robec1347

4. airplanenut

5. Kryptonitecomics

6. physics-fan3.14

7. Coindude

8. James_EarlyUS

9. Hard Times

10. Broadstruck

11. Buffalo Head

12. dean1345

13. Ant

14. Keigwin

15. Bruce Lee aka me

You have me to high, I am not a toned proof guy....

Here is my order of predicted finish (Please note this is just a pure guess and not a swipe at anybody)

1. Messydesk

2. blu62vette

3. Robec1347

4. airplanenut

5. Kryptonitecomics

6. physics-fan3.14

7. Coindude

8. James_EarlyUS

9. Hard Times

10. Broadstruck

11. Buffalo Head

12. dean1345

13. Ant

14. Keigwin

15. Bruce Lee aka me

You have me to high, I am not a toned proof guy....

I think you'll be in the top 5-6 along with #1, #4, #6, #11 and my dark horse pick #14 for the win.

1. Messydesk

2. blu62vette

3. Robec1347

4. airplanenut

5. Kryptonitecomics

6. physics-fan3.14

7. Coindude

8. James_EarlyUS

9. Hard Times

10. Broadstruck

11. Buffalo Head

12. dean1345

13. Ant

14. Keigwin

15. Bruce Lee aka me

Kinda bummed to be at the bottom of that list. :( But there's a lot of great talent to compete with. :)

Lance.

Kinda bummed to be at the bottom of that list. :( But there's a lot of great talent to compete with. :)

Lance.

I'm sure it's the "new kid on the block" syndrome.

Lance.

Don't worry, you're not anywhere near the bottom on my list. When the dust settles I expect you to be in the opposite end of the scale. The voters will see to it.

I can't do very well with proofs so I think Bruce is being nice in putting me in the middle. I would not vote for my pics, they were not that great to be nice about it......

Lance.

I'm sure it's the "new kid on the block" syndrome.

Yeah sorry lance... I should have known you from ATS. Silly me.

On another note... I picked up this coin this AM, and it by far the easiest coin ever to come in a photo contest. At least to me. With that said the coin is nice and I like it. As far as the grade I can see why it was held down to PF 60. That is not saying I agree with it. Anyhow I should have it off Monday.

Ok, contest is winding down. Here is a list of the images I have. If you do not see yourself on the list, I do not have your images and I need you to forward them to me either by email or by PM. Your choice, I don't think it really matters.

So, here are the contestants that I have images for:

Bruce Lee

BluCC

Messydesk

Broadstruck

Keigwin

Krypto

Dean

HardTimes

James Early US

Robec

Of note, the ones I know are missing are:

Physicsfan

Buffalo Head

I also need to contact Airplanenut and see if he still wants to be in the contest. I'll be doing that today since I should have the coin in hand in the next couple of days.

I think you guys will be amazed with the results. I think through the years with the contests, everyone has stepped it up a notch or twenty!! Believe me, the results have been nothing less than spectacular!!

I think you guys will be amazed with the results. I think through the years with the contests, everyone has stepped it up a notch or twenty!! Believe me, the results have been nothing less than spectacular!!

Yeah everybody's but mine have likely gone up. Mine likely down!

Just for your info, I have the coin in hand. Waiting for two contestants results, which means I should have the voting up by mid next week, and the new owner of the coin should have it by late next week.

I still need to decide what the prize will be although I have a few ideas in mind.

And James.... Thanks!! I'll have pictures up of my prize soon! Something very unexpected and greatly appreciated.

Just for your info, I have the coin in hand. Waiting for two contestants results, which means I should have the voting up by mid next week, and the new owner of the coin should have it by late next week.

I still need to decide what the prize will be although I have a few ideas in mind.

And James.... Thanks!! I'll have pictures up of my prize soon! Something very unexpected and greatly appreciated.

Ooh...that's very exciting! I just can't wait!!

Lance.

Ooh...that's very exciting! I just can't wait!!

Lance.

Yeah I am also ready to see how others did. Should be a fun contest in the end. Just maybe I can place in the top 10.

Bruce, I had a heck of a time with this lovely piece, I guarantee I will be at the bottom, you can join me there if the votes say so.......... :acclaim:

Darn proofs get me every time!

Bruce, I had a heck of a time with this lovely piece, I guarantee I will be at the bottom, you can join me there if the votes say so.......... :acclaim:

Darn proofs get me every time!

Sounds like a plan to me!

Edited to add... I see you are from Texas.. What part?