• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,900 posts in this topic

Sweet looking coins everyone! :applause: I particularly like the '23-D Peace dollar. (thumbs u

thanks! just got it in hand last night and it looks so much better than the pics suggest!

Sweet looking coins everyone! :applause: I particularly like the '23-D Peace dollar. (thumbs u

thanks! just got it in hand last night and it looks so much better than the pics suggest!

I bought her on GreatCollections a few months ago, she is a beauty.

wait is this the same peace dollar we're talking about? cause this one just came here from Germany...

wait is this the same peace dollar we're talking about? cause this one just came here from Germany...

I guess. I bought it from GreatCollections a few months ago, then consigned it to Shane a month later.

I guess. I bought it from GreatCollections a few months ago, then consigned it to Shane a month later.

ok cool then.. so in a way i bought a 1923-P and a 1923-D peace dollars from you within 1 week lol

ok cool then.. so in a way i bought a 1923-P and a 1923-D peace dollars from you within 1 week lol

lol, yes, you did ;) That poor 1923-D has had 4 owners, and no less than 2 consignors in the last 3-4 months. Its a beautiful coin. Where'd you buy it from?

My newest washie... and my moms birthday to boot... putting a set together of my moms and dads birth years. My galaxy S3 pics don't do this coin much justice. .. but u get the idea. ;)

20130815_234713-1_zpsd22ca921.jpg

20130815_234742-1_zps42c4eb78.jpg

Thanks guys... its been a while. I've been really busy with work and trying to get a chemist position locally, but work is tight around here.

over 3 weeks, I somehow managed to buy 7x 1923 Peace Dollars, in SIX (!) different NGC slab types lol

here are some of them:

DSC01266_zpsd10fc0b4.jpg

T2eC16hHJHMFHbVy7VBSSvv4dCg60_57_zpscc93bd0a.jpg

KGrHqJHJCoFHN9mN4gqBR5vzEbz9g60_57_zpsef0ef233.jpg

Edited by yonico

This is probably going to do it for me for a little while.... these things really add up. GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

101_1910.jpg

101_1914.jpg

101_1913.jpg

101_1905.jpg

101_1906.jpg

..... thanks, friend. It's got a golden patina that I just couldn't capture and that rainbow edge....... I was powerless before it's beauty. I like these small ANACS slabs even though the aren't as liquid as the big 2..... but I hope to keep it anyway. GOD BLESS...

Here is my latest purchase! I love the natural patina in it. 2013-08-20083428_zpsf8b1e9e5.png

2013-08-20082840_zpscfe81cdc.png

...... the kind of coin worth waiting for ....... GOD BLESS....