• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,940 posts in this topic

This is one of my latest Buys . I purchased this from Stephanie { coinsarefun} . Nice transaction :)

Todd did the imaging for it.

This is for my type set 7070 :)

1879-s-compToddsImageII.jpg

Very pretty Morgan!

Are you going to crack it out for your 7070? I'd advise against that as it will start to tone over what it already had.

Bodin: Great dime! I've seen a couple crazy dimes the last couple of days for some reason. Shane had one on eBay that was just terrific.

Martin: Very nice Morgan there....!

jom

Bodin: Great dime! I've seen a couple crazy dimes the last couple of days for some reason. Shane had one on eBay that was just terrific.

Martin: Very nice Morgan there....!

jom

:headbang: (thumbs u

Very pretty Morgan!

Are you going to crack it out for your 7070? I'd advise against that as it will start to tone over what it already had.

No . I'll keep it locked away :)

Ankur whats the price on that Dcarr piece and is it gold in the center? Brg, will you buy this for your coin set?

Robec: WOW! Keep it in the holder!

Ankur whats the price on that Dcarr piece and is it gold in the center? Brg, will you buy this for your coin set?

Robec: WOW! Keep it in the holder!

Not gold in the center. It was $40 available through the Colorado Springs coin club. I emailed them and was able to get one.

Sorry Nunfa0,

I do not look at the message boards as often as I should do to business and other demands. Yes , it is graded my 1926 $10 Indian is a PCGS MS-65.

Tom

Got this one for my Walker Short Set. Not a high grade coin by any means, but I liked the coloring. I especially like the blue/purple area over the flag on the obverse.

128084.jpg.55ff98748f45e6f62f7d0b2533327a98.jpg

128085.jpg.a94391d5f9111bbbf28eb4fbafe0f5c3.jpg

128086.jpg.ad2c58b5d78e0662294059a8355b4acb.jpg