• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Does that complete your set, Greg? wink.gif

Why yes it does. As soon as it arrives from TeleTrade, I'll be sending in the entire set to be pedigreed. The "PROOF of 70 IQ" set will stand the test of time and I'll go down in history with Eliasberg, Carter, Ford, and the others who built truly great sets.

Why yes it does. As soon as it arrives from TeleTrade, I'll be sending in the entire set to be pedigreed. The "PROOF of 70 IQ" set will stand the test of time and I'll go down in history with Eliasberg, Carter, Ford, and the others who built truly great sets.

You see, this is what collecting is all about...I have a serious case of the warm-and-fuzzies now. cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Silvereagle95's coins

1206191-1955Frankie1.jpg

1206192-1955Frankie2.jpg

It looks like the reverse is rotated a few degrees. thumbsup2.gif

Chris

I was thinking that, too. The DPL morgan I got is rotated about 25 degrees. Would that add or detract from the coins?

In hand, the coin looks more green than blue or pink. That is, unless you get it in just the right light and then it shines! I could see 61 or 62.