• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,884 posts in this topic

I am now One short of the Full 70's set after this purchase - I am sorry I will NOT spend 2500.00 for a 81' type 2 SBA its just not right smile.gif

This one was a pretty penny but 1 of 15 I was pretty happy at a few hundred LESS than the last one sold at ...

Here it is

The links not working??? confused-smiley-013.gif

I thought it was an RPM at first but it looks more like a DDR. confused-smiley-013.gif

What makes you think that?

I know nothing of Washington varieties. But, I see doubling in the letters of QUARTER and many of the letters in the legend. Even the branch below the eagle looks like it has some doubling. This could be a combination of strike doubling and the glare on the edges of the letters. It's hard to say from an image.

Cmon Chris, the least you could do is blur the breasts, for Bree and Emma's sake.

I'm sure that by now Kelly has already had to explain certain differences to them. In any event, there is no reason to be ashamed of artistic talent. Unless, of course, someone like you has to bring it to everyone's attention. 893whatthe.gif

Chris

James, very, very, very, very, very, very, very.....................uh, now I forgot what I was going to say...............oh, yeah................ NICE!

More than one per day! I average one every two months or so, although they do seem to come in bunches sometimes.