• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about an early half-dollar thread?? POST 'EM IF YOU GOT 'EM!

1,427 posts in this topic

Nice Fletcher!!

I'll second that!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Arrived recently from Wayne Herndon:

DSCN3720D.jpg

Waynes Pic:

1829CappedBust50cobvA.jpg

Well, John, you learn something every day. (At least I try to.;)) I don't think I have ever seen a 106 with the altered date that didn't also have at least the beginning of the crack. In fact, prior to this I would have said the crack predated the the repair.

HOW DID I MISS ED'S POST ACROSS THE STREET????Christo_pull_hair.gif

Edit to add: new page=new 1827

106o.jpg106r.jpg

ditto..but John, aren't you getting sick and tired of bust halves? I mean really...

I'll take them all off your hands...

Mike,

Now if you end up with some of those Bust Halves, surely you will need to pass on a couple of your Seated Liberty's and I know just the place for them. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Rey

ditto..but John, aren't you getting sick and tired of bust halves?

Not yet Mike...

1820O-103obv.jpg

1820O-103rev.jpg

JRocco,

Your coins and images are beautiful, you must be kinda a CBH kinda person.

I'm more or less a newby here but have always noticed that Mike King jumps in on the CBH threads.......Mike, you have some super halves!

Cheers to the both of you,

Ray

Thanks guys.

Hey- welcome to the boards Ray (Raybo55)

Here is a real nice collectors coin that was just added to my daughters collection. Just got this one this week, it came from a good friend.

(Not my pics)

1813_Bust_Half.jpg

Thanks guys.

Hey- welcome to the boards Ray (Raybo55)

Here is a real nice collectors coin that was just added to my daughters collection. Just got this one this week, it came from a good friend.

(Not my pics)

1813_Bust_Half.jpg

If she's anything like her father....oh boy...BHNC watch out...

I am going to post (by request) a couple of pics of this one because my camera balance was off and I want to show the coin as it really is. The obverse is HEAVILY toned with greens predominating--mild looking head on, but with a little tilt..., the reverse is less green, more dark silvery colored with a nice fingerprint for effect. Sorry for the old NGC plastic that is scratched hazed and overall abused.

1824-2-0nobvers.jpg

1824-2-0nobvers1.jpg

1824-2-0nrever.jpg

1824-2-0ndate.jpg

brdfc.jpg

I am going to post (by request) a couple of pics of this one because my camera balance was off and I want to show the coin as it really is. The obverse is HEAVILY toned with greens predominating--mild looking head on, but with a little tilt..., the reverse is less green, more dark silvery colored with a nice fingerprint for effect. Sorry for the old NGC plastic that is scratched hazed and overall abused.

1824-2-0nobvers.jpg

1824-2-0nobvers1.jpg

1824-2-0nrever.jpg

1824-2-0ndate.jpg

brdfc.jpg

I want one of those!!!

OOHH I sure hope the way those pics come up change!

I guess that's just the way they come up in the quote!

I could agree more...