• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JP's New Set
1 1

16 posts in this topic

That is awesome brother. Congrats. I see that the 2024 slot is being filled with the 2022. I saw that on other sets as well. Must be a glitch. 

On 3/27/2024 at 8:41 PM, Lem E said:

That is awesome brother. Congrats. I see that the 2024 slot is being filled with the 2022. I saw that on other sets as well. Must be a glitch. 

Yes, the last four coins are in the wrong slots, and they are proofs so maybe that is what is messing with it? I posted the issue on the NGC registry forum.  

Totally awesome @J P M! Regardless if it changes in the future, you have evidence AND bragging rights that you have the #1 set!!!!

Of any of the nickel guys I know, you deserve this honor!

:golfclap::applause::headbang::whee:(worship)

Posted (edited)
On 3/27/2024 at 9:34 PM, Sandon said:

When the registry has placed a coin in the wrong slot, open the page for the individual coin, click the link in blue that says, "Wrong Coin/Grade?", and follow the steps until you have indicated the correct slot for the coin.  This should enable the NGC staff to correct the problem.

Yes, I did try that Sandon, All the coins are correct just they are proofs and in the wrong slots, it does not give the option of move them that I can see. I tried to remove them, but it wants me to mark it as sold in my collection manager which I do not want to do. I will have to jump over to that site and see if there is an option.

Edited by J P M