• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 1Cent Die Cracks ?
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Thanks for you all for taking your time to give your opinion now since everyone doesn’t have the same opinion I will send in to get graded the last opinion was probably more spot on so I appreciate your assessment 

If these interest you put it in a mylar flip and store it in a box labeled Minor Errors and Varieties.  If you roll hunt you will occasionally see things like this to put in the box.

Edited by EagleRJO

On 8/4/2023 at 10:01 AM, EagleRJO said:

If these interest you put it in a mylar flip and store it in a box labeled Minor Errors and Varieties.  If you roll hunt you will occasionally see things like this to put in the box.

This. 

These sorts of things seem to interest you. Good. You found a very specific niche. Have fun. Don’t expect most collectors to be interested in this kind of stuff. The vast majority are not.

On 8/3/2023 at 6:17 PM, bobbyboshay said:

Thanks for you all for taking your time to give your opinion now since everyone doesn’t have the same opinion I will send in to get graded the last opinion was probably more spot on so I appreciate your assessment 

Why? I mean it’s basically pocket change what’s whole point of paying high grading fees for pocket change ? 

if you really wanna 1965 Lincoln cent that been already graded buy and you’ll save yourself hell of a lot more money (to spend on other coins) than to send send this single coin in for grading which merits NO value what so ever to any hardcore collector tiny die chip is nothing… work smarter at collecting  not harder don’t be wasteful with your money either throwing it away on grading fees for a bunch of coins that nobody will even glance at them a second time….

Very rarely do any of us long time collectors send in coins for grading only if it merits the higher price tag say $300+ or more on the market or we plan to sell a high end classic coin we want a new decent grade opinion and encapsulated so we can sell then in that case it’s worth the expenses sending a coin in for grading 

Edited by Jason Abshier