• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver Mine ~ Post your Silver Bullion
2 2

411 posts in this topic

On 3/13/2024 at 8:02 PM, Jason Abshier said:

IMG_9496.jpeg

IMG_9504.jpeg

IMG_9541.jpeg

IMG_9533.jpeg

🐓:  Hey, Q!  This is a topic you can leave comments on.

Q.A.:  Great. It's gotten to the point where if I see a coin graded MS-69, I look for what I believe to be the possible cause of the deficit. I see something on the obverse on top but on the closeup below, it's not there. Same for the reverse. Would you mind giving me some idea of what it is you believed resulted in that 1-point loss.

On 3/13/2024 at 8:51 PM, Henri Charriere said:

🐓:  Hey, Q!  This is a topic you can leave comments on.

Q.A.:  Great. It's gotten to the point where if I see a coin graded MS-69, I look for what I believe to be the possible cause of the deficit. I see something on the obverse on top but on the closeup below, it's not there. Same for the reverse. Would you mind giving me some idea of what it is you believed resulted in that 1-point loss.

If you’re referring to what looks like a rim rub or rim nick … possibly none has graded higher than 69 for that year so far