• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*Need a new slot/row added to an existing set? Post here!
17 17

442 posts in this topic

Hi, could you add the following slots in French Oceania.

50 Centimes Essai incused design no rim        5912306-041

50 Centimes Essai incused design raised rim  5912306-041

Franc Essai incused design no rim                   5912306-044

Franc Essai incused design raised rim             6443244-013

2 Francs incused design no rim                        6443244-014

Could you also modify the existing Essai slots to Essai copper nickel.

Thanks

On 2/4/2022 at 7:51 AM, Ali E. said:

Need a row (slot) added to an existing set? Post here!

If an NGC Admin "likes"  <3  your post, it means we received your request! Thank you.

:takeit:

please add slots for these 2

5880475_Full_Obv.jpg

5880481_Full_Obv.jpg

• Administrator

Hello, @David Otto.

These coins already have slots in this set: Morgan Dollars, 1878-1921, Hot 50 VAMs. Please follow the directions below for other slots/sets. Thank you.

https://boards.ngccoin.com/topic/424305-how-do-i-add-my-coin-when-the-plus-sign-wont-work-or-there-is-no-score-shown/

• Administrator
On 2/1/2024 at 4:58 PM, Witless Wizard said:

Hi, could you add the following slots in French Oceania.

50 Centimes Essai incused design no rim        5912306-041

50 Centimes Essai incused design raised rim  5912306-041

Franc Essai incused design no rim                   5912306-044

Franc Essai incused design raised rim             6443244-013

2 Francs incused design no rim                        6443244-014

Could you also modify the existing Essai slots to Essai copper nickel.

Thanks

Hello, @Witless Wizard.

We are separating out the ESSAI and PIEDFORT coins into a separate variety set. Thank you.

• Administrator
On 1/31/2024 at 9:00 PM, PKF said:

Hello,

For the set Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)

Could you please add a slot for "2007 Eagle S$1 Early Production Struck in 2006" MS?

Hello, PKF.

There is not enough of a population to justify adding a separate slot to the variety set. Thank you.

Hi,

In my registry set, Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees) , I have a 2018 W Eagle 2022 Chicago Ana Releases special pedigree. I thought it would go in the 2022 Chicago Ana Release slot but it didn't. It was placed in the regular 2018 W PF Eagle slot. I do not agree and feel that if it can't go in the 2022 Chicago Ana Release slot, a new slot should be opened saying " 2022 W CHICAGO ANA RELEASES 2018 PF" to recognize this special coin. Here is a picture. Thanks for your help.

Justo A. Sanchez

NGC Registry Member

5882770_Full_Obv.jpg

• Administrator
On 2/7/2024 at 10:24 AM, J. Antonio said:

Hi,

In my registry set, Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees) , I have a 2018 W Eagle 2022 Chicago Ana Releases special pedigree. I thought it would go in the 2022 Chicago Ana Release slot but it didn't. It was placed in the regular 2018 W PF Eagle slot. I do not agree and feel that if it can't go in the 2022 Chicago Ana Release slot, a new slot should be opened saying " 2022 W CHICAGO ANA RELEASES 2018 PF" to recognize this special coin. Here is a picture. Thanks for your help.

Justo A. Sanchez

NGC Registry Member

Hello, @J. Antonio.

There is not enough of a population of the 2022 Chicago ANA pedigree to justify adding a separate slot to the variety set. Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.

Hello Ali.

Within the following Competitive Registry set for Mexico, there is a single line entry which actually has two different coin types which I would like to see split out so there would be two different line entries instead of one since they are from two different areas within the state of Guerrero and should be displayed separately.

Competitive Sets   Mexico   Mexico   Competing Sets
Guerrero, Revolutionary Coinage Type Set, 1914-1915, Circulation Issue

Line Entry: 2 PESOS 1914-1915 SILVER 

Most of the coins that fall within this entry involve generic strikes within the "State of Guerrero" revolutionary silver 2 pesos, however Guerrero has several different areas within the state which issued coinage during the Mexican Revolution.  One is "Campo Morado" or "C. Morado" which is currently included within the existing silver 2 pesos line item as noted above.  

Can you please extract those for Campo Morado (C. Morado) since they are easily identified by their description, and create a separate line entry for the Campo Morado silver 2 pesos?

Examples which fit this requested new line entry (see attached images):

NGC #2897670-010 (NGC Grade MS 62)

NGC #2867999-006 (NGC Grade MS 61).

Since this is a relatively new competitive registry set, there are some additional adjustments which I would like to propose in other registry line item requests so that all of the Mexican Revolutionary issues from Guerrero can eventually be included within this single set since multiple competitive registry sets by each area would be unnecessary due to the low number of overall issues within each area. 

This request here is the first one which I would like to see made.  I will follow this request with another one for the 1 peso coins since the same situation exists with them as well.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards ---Scott

IMG_9772.jpg

IMG_9773.jpg

Hello Ali.

This request closely follows my previous request for a change within the following Competitive Registry set for Mexico, there is a single line entry which actually has two different coin types which I would like to see split out so there would be two different line entries instead of one since they are from two different areas within the state of Guerrero and should be displayed separately.

Line Entry: PESO 1914-1915 SILVER

Most of the coins that fall within this entry involve generic strikes within the "State of Guerrero" revolutionary silver 1 peso, however Guerrero has several different areas within the state which issued coinage during the Mexican Revolution.  One is "Taxco" which is currently included within the existing silver 1 peso line item as noted above.  

Can you please extract those for Taxco since they are easily identified by their description, and create a separate line entry for the Taxco silver 1 peso?

NGC #2877551-012 (NGC Grade MS 62)

NGC #2877551-013 (NGC Grade MS 61).

Since this is a relatively new competitive registry set, there are some additional adjustments which I would like to propose in other registry line item requests so that all of the Mexican Revolutionary issues from Guerrero can eventually be included within this single set since multiple competitive registry sets by each area would be unnecessary due to the low number of overall issues within each area. 

This request here is the second one which I would like to see made.  I will follow this request with others as they become relevant for this set.

Regards ---Scott

IMG_9774.jpg

IMG_9775.jpg

I am respectfully requesting that a slot or group of slots be created in the Standing Liberty Quarter competitive registered sets to accommodate the several "oddities" in the series such as the 1926-S "teardrop" break, the 1928-S/S  and 1928-D/D varieties, to name a few. I have these particular examples graded by ANACS. The 1918/7 is of course already added with significant point value and rightfully so.  Whether or not these other varieties deserve any extra points or not can certainly be debated, but I do believe there should be slots for them for display because they are indeed very interesting additions to the set, as stated by the great J. H. Cline.  Thoughts, opinions, suggestions?

Thank you. Robert Hardaway III  

Hello,

For the set Silver Eagles, 1986-Date, Mint State, Specimen, & Proof (Including Varieties & Special Pedigrees)

Would you please add: 2024 W Congratulations Set Proof.  Example would be 8141738-031

• Administrator
On 2/11/2024 at 8:54 AM, Guitar-Czar said:

I am respectfully requesting that a slot or group of slots be created in the Standing Liberty Quarter competitive registered sets to accommodate the several "oddities" in the series such as the 1926-S "teardrop" break, the 1928-S/S  and 1928-D/D varieties, to name a few. I have these particular examples graded by ANACS. The 1918/7 is of course already added with significant point value and rightfully so.  Whether or not these other varieties deserve any extra points or not can certainly be debated, but I do believe there should be slots for them for display because they are indeed very interesting additions to the set, as stated by the great J. H. Cline.  Thoughts, opinions, suggestions?

Thank you. Robert Hardaway III  

Hello, @Guitar-Czar.

The potential addition of any variety slot is considered on a case-by-case basis for each set type. Both the 1928 D/D and the 1928 S/S have a minimal population; the 1926 S Teardrop has a population of only 1. Therefore, none of these varieties would earn separate slots in the NGC Registry. You may create Custom NGC Registry sets if you wish to display each variety separately.

Please note, ANACS coins are not accepted in NGC Registry sets. Thanks very much.

Thank you Ali,

Really appreciate the prompt and informative reply. One other question please. Will NGC accept for submission the ANACS coins to be graded by NGC and, be at least designated as "Teardrop", "D/D", and "S/S" variety regardless of what numeric grade NGC gives each coin?

Many thanks.

Robert

• Administrator
On 2/12/2024 at 3:38 PM, Guitar-Czar said:

Thank you Ali,

Really appreciate the prompt and informative reply. One other question please. Will NGC accept for submission the ANACS coins to be graded by NGC and, be at least designated as "Teardrop", "D/D", and "S/S" variety regardless of what numeric grade NGC gives each coin?

Many thanks.

Robert

Hello, @Guitar-Czar, Robert.

For submission questions, you will need to contact Customer Service. You may reach them at service@NGCcoin.com or at 1-855-GRADE10 (855-472-3310).  Thank you.

On 2/9/2024 at 5:03 PM, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

Within the following Competitive Registry set for Mexico, there is a single line entry which actually has two different coin types which I would like to see split out so there would be two different line entries instead of one since they are from two different areas within the state of Guerrero and should be displayed separately.

Line Entry: 2 PESOS 1914-1915 SILVER 

Most of the coins that fall within this entry involve generic strikes within the "State of Guerrero" revolutionary silver 2 pesos, however Guerrero has several different areas within the state which issued coinage during the Mexican Revolution.  One is "Campo Morado" or "C. Morado" which is currently included within the existing silver 2 pesos line item as noted above.  

Can you please extract those for Campo Morado (C. Morado) since they are easily identified by their description, and create a separate line entry for the Campo Morado silver 2 pesos?

NGC #2897670-010 (NGC Grade MS 62)

NGC #2867999-006 (NGC Grade MS 61).

This request here is the first one which I would like to see made.  I will follow this request with another one for the 1 peso coins since the same situation exists with them as well.

Regards ---Scott

IMG_9772.jpg

IMG_9773.jpg

Hello.  I would like to add an additional request to my previous request since it involves the same Registry slot within the same Registry set regarding the creation of a new slot for the Campo Morado (C. Morado) 1915 2 pesos. 

The State of Guerrero issues which comprise this Registry slot has two dates.  One is dated 1914 and the other is dated 1915. At present, both dates are combined within the same slot and I would like to separate them into two separate slots since they are two different coins, and they should have their own slot.

Could you please separate out the 1915 from the combo 1914-1915 slot so there is an entry for each year? This would also require a name change to the current slot since it would only allow for the 1914 dated coins.  I've attached a slab example of a 1915 dated coin for your reference so it can map into the new 1915 dated slot. 

NGC #28679999-003 (NGC Grade AU 58)

Regards ---Scott

IMG_9800.jpg

Hello Ali.

Thanks for your previous updates for this Competitive Registry set for Mexico. 

Newly Added Line Entry: 2 PESOS 1915 SILVER 1915CO MO GUERRERO/C.MORADO

With that said, there is an additional update I would like to see made to the same Competitive Registry set regarding Guerrero (C.Morado) for $2 Pesos, although the coin I'm requesting to be added is not currently within the new line entry you recently created, which I feel is appropriate to not include within the current line entry slot.  Instead, the coin I'm requesting entry into this set should have a separate line slot entry since it is a completely different variety for 1915 Campo Morado (C. Morado). 

This variety description is attributed by the NGC graders as GUERRERO/C.MORADO  CAP & RAYS

Example which fits this requested new line entry (see attached image):

NGC #2867999-007 (NGC Grade MS 62)

As I mentioned before, since this is a relatively new competitive registry set, there are some additional adjustments which I would like to propose in other registry line item requests so that all of the Mexican Revolutionary issues from Guerrero can eventually be included within this single set since multiple competitive registry sets by each area would be unnecessary due to the low number of overall issues within each area. 

This request here is part of my efforts to expand and update this Registry.

Regards ---Scott

IMG_9825.jpg

• Administrator
On 2/15/2024 at 2:43 PM, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

Thanks for your previous updates for this Competitive Registry set for Mexico. 

Newly Added Line Entry: 2 PESOS 1915 SILVER 1915CO MO GUERRERO/C.MORADO

With that said, there is an additional update I would like to see made to the same Competitive Registry set regarding Guerrero (C.Morado) for $2 Pesos, although the coin I'm requesting to be added is not currently within the new line entry you recently created, which I feel is appropriate to not include within the current line entry slot.  Instead, the coin I'm requesting entry into this set should have a separate line slot entry since it is a completely different variety for 1915 Campo Morado (C. Morado). 

This variety description is attributed by the NGC graders as GUERRERO/C.MORADO  CAP & RAYS

Example which fits this requested new line entry (see attached image):

NGC #2867999-007 (NGC Grade MS 62)

As I mentioned before, since this is a relatively new competitive registry set, there are some additional adjustments which I would like to propose in other registry line item requests so that all of the Mexican Revolutionary issues from Guerrero can eventually be included within this single set since multiple competitive registry sets by each area would be unnecessary due to the low number of overall issues within each area. 

This request here is part of my efforts to expand and update this Registry.

Regards ---Scott

Hello, Scott.

Please put all requested structural changes for a single set in one email to registry@NGCcoin.com, so the senior team can review it all at once instead of piecemeal. It will be much more efficient. Thanks very much. We appreciate it.

Can we please add a slot of 2006 1 oz Proof Libertad Detached Wing to the Libertad Proof registry?

There are currently 4 in the population, plus there will be 5 as soon as the current submission I have is completed.

As a comparator, in the BU set of Libertads, the 1988 Missing Feathers under the arm was added- and it currently has only 4 graded. 

I have added an example picture.

Thanks for your help and support

NGC2880522-015_OBV.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG

Edited by Happy to be here

Hello Ali ,  I’m trying to upload 2 more graded NGC coins in the section LIARD and 2 LAIRDS of the competitive set Netherlands Austria.See picture below that shows the 2 open sections. however it automatically puts it in the section LIARD ( KM 44) and 2 LAIRDS ( KM45) where I already both have a coin.

In both coins there actually exist 2 variations , type 1 with a big 0 in the Year 1790 and type 2 with a small 0.( see attached picture also). This is why you have 4 slots available for the 2 coins ( laid and 2lairds) however as I shared before I’m unable the right one in each section despite I have in both the 2 different variations.

my request
1/ can you already adjust my competitive set inline with below structure, so al 4 can appear.
Liard KM44: 
-> type 1: NGC Number 6642746007
-> type 2: NGC Number 4246764004
2 liard Km 45
-> type 1: NGC Number 6270609008
-> type 2: NGC Number 5776559011

2/Adjust/ expand fhe  10 SOLS "IN VNIONE SALVS" structure as it also contains 2 types (small x in the year 1790) and type 2 ( big X in the year 1790)

3/ Adjust/ expand 13  florin structure it also contains a type 1 (  big number 1790, the 9 is cursive and longer here) and a type 2 ( small year 1790 with a straight small 9)
-> type 1: 
-> type 2: NGC Number 6102855003

like this your overall structure will be 100% correct for all users .
Thank you

08EF0DB7-20E7-43DC-81ED-6E564FF8FE90.jpeg

8D895B0F-F595-4E51-A0F4-9CBFAD432A6C.jpeg

F87FE783-68D6-48A4-B5F6-D2EF42370196.jpeg

AED0A58B-545E-420D-A63D-12EDFF2E166D.jpeg

4F0F8234-9E48-4AAB-A509-8B61CB7DE897.jpeg

Edited by Hyoga
Competitive set not reflected correctly

I collect world coins for specific years. Any chance there could be a world collection based on the year of mintage? I understand that it could be unwieldy to do each country by year but an open slot world collection by year where the only qualification for entry is mint date?

• Administrator
On 2/18/2024 at 10:23 AM, Hyoga said:
Hello Ali ,  I’m trying to upload 2 more graded NGC coins in the section LIARD and 2 LAIRDS of the competitive set Netherlands Austria.See picture below that shows the 2 open sections. however it automatically puts it in the section LIARD ( KM 44) and 2 LAIRDS ( KM45) where I already both have a coin.

In both coins there actually exist 2 variations , type 1 with a big 0 in the Year 1790 and type 2 with a small 0.( see attached picture also). This is why you have 4 slots available for the 2 coins ( laid and 2lairds) however as I shared before I’m unable the right one in each section despite I have in both the 2 different variations.

my request
1/ can you already adjust my competitive set inline with below structure, so al 4 can appear.
Liard KM44: 
-> type 1: NGC Number 6642746007
-> type 2: NGC Number 4246764004
2 liard Km 45
-> type 1: NGC Number 6270609008
-> type 2: NGC Number 5776559011

2/Adjust/ expand fhe  10 SOLS "IN VNIONE SALVS" structure as it also contains 2 types (small x in the year 1790) and type 2 ( big X in the year 1790)

3/ Adjust/ expand 13  florin structure it also contains a type 1 (  big number 1790, the 9 is cursive and longer here) and a type 2 ( small year 1790 with a straight small 9)
-> type 1: 
-> type 2: NGC Number 6102855003

like this your overall structure will be 100% correct for all users .
Thank you

Hello, @Hyoga.

Please see our email from last week. Thank you and please let us know via the email chain if you need further assistance. We are happy to help.

• Administrator
On 2/24/2024 at 11:34 AM, ronday said:

I collect world coins for specific years. Any chance there could be a world collection based on the year of mintage? I understand that it could be unwieldy to do each country by year but an open slot world collection by year where the only qualification for entry is mint date?

Hello, @ronday.

We appreciate your interest. A competitive set would be of a size that would not be reasonable, and completion would not be attainable by a collector. You may create a Custom NGC registry set with the coins that interest you, if you wish. If you need any assistance with a Custom Set, we are happy to help via email at registry@NGCcoin.com. Thank you.

https://boards.ngccoin.com/topic/419017-where-do-i-find-custom-setsmy-complete-inventorycollection-manager/

Hello, Ali!

I would like to request to transfer the coin under the number  (4861429-004) in the base NGC Census. 5₽ 1884  MS64 CNB AT Russia to the line BIT-5 EAGLE OF 1859-82 MS due to the fact that this coin has been graded before the base added the info about this type of a coin (The eagle 1859-1882. The power cross is closer to the feather. Gold. Edge dotted)

• Administrator
On 2/27/2024 at 9:11 AM, Jazz_77 said:

Hello, Ali!

I would like to request to transfer the coin under the number  (4861429-004) in the base NGC Census. 5₽ 1884  MS64 CNB AT Russia to the line BIT-5 EAGLE OF 1859-82 MS due to the fact that this coin has been graded before the base added the info about this type of a coin (The eagle 1859-1882. The power cross is closer to the feather. Gold. Edge dotted)

Hello, @Jazz_77.

For anything outside of the score of the NGC Registry, please contact Customer Service, as they can best assist you. You may reach them at service@ngccoin.com or at 1-855-GRADE10 (855-472-3310).  Thanks very much.

please consider adding these 3 rows to existing registry sets:

china -panda series, silver 10y panda, 1989-date, mint state (including varieties)

2024(G) struck at shenzen

2024(Y) struck at shenyang

2024(S) struck at shanghai

When will you be adding the 2023 MS Loonies to the Loonie Circulation set. There are two coins, Charles and Elizabeth, thanks :)

Mark

• Administrator
On 3/3/2024 at 12:31 AM, mdwoods said:

When will you be adding the 2023 MS Loonies to the Loonie Circulation set. There are two coins, Charles and Elizabeth, thanks :)

Mark

Hello, @mdwoods.

We have added this slot: 2023 KCIII Obverse in the Circulation Issue Set. The other 2023 coin is eligible here:

Category: Canada
Set Name: One Dollar, Elizabeth II, 1968-2023, Uncirculated Set Issue
Slot Name: 2023 Loon - Uncirculated Set

Thanks very much.

• Administrator
On 3/6/2024 at 4:22 AM, mdwoods said:

Can you add the Elizabeth loonie as well for 2023? Thanks

Hello, @mdwoods.

Thanks for your interest. All 2023 MS slots are available now. If you need further assistance, please email our team at registry@NGCcoin.com along with the certification number in question. We are happy to help. Thanks very much.

Here are a couple. Perhaps there's a reason for them not to be up-to-date, I don't know. Apologies if these have been discussed already.

1). https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive/united-states/american-eagles-and-bullion-coins/663/

^ Needs 2024 Silver Eagle line added ^

2). https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive/united-states/multi-denominational/5494/

^ Needs lines for: 2021, 2022, 2023, & 2024 Silver Eagles ^

Thank you very much, Admin.

Edited by East Coast Coin