• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*Need a new slot/row added to an existing set? Post here!
13 13

523 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 6/21/2024 at 6:47 AM, Miguel Sosa From Dominican Republic. said:

Hi Ali.

Could you be kind enough to request a new slot for my coin

1971 Gilbratar Silver  25 New Pence Proof.

# 2872245-139.

Thanks

Hello, @Miguel Sosa From Dominican Republic..

Thank you so much for your request. We will add this to our new set request list and send an email when a decision has been reached.

I have had no luck adding my 2 German states coins.  My 1.  1854 Wurttemburg ms65 1k is always group refused. 

my 2 1842 Hesse-cass 1/2G ms66 is also group refused .  Please correct!  I have another ngc ordered. Thks!

• Administrator
On 6/23/2024 at 6:57 PM, lqueen6 said:

I have had no luck adding my 2 German states coins.  My 1.  1854 Wurttemburg ms65 1k is always group refused. 

my 2 1842 Hesse-cass 1/2G ms66 is also group refused .  Please correct!  I have another ngc ordered. Thks!

Hello, @lqueen6.

We will send you an email with directions on how to get your coin(s) added to existing slots. If you need further assistance, you may reach our team easily via email at registry@NGCcoin.com. Thank you.

Could you please add a new slot for the 2023 Great Britain 1SOV King Charles III Coronation to the existing set One Sovereign Type Set, George III - Charles III, Circulation Issue.

Currently it only allows the SOTD Coronation Sovereigns and not the regular bullion strike. So, the slot for the coronation sovereign already exists, but does not allow to add the normal strike

• Administrator
On 6/28/2024 at 4:17 AM, sov_coins said:

Could you please add a new slot for the 2023 Great Britain 1SOV King Charles III Coronation to the existing set One Sovereign Type Set, George III - Charles III, Circulation Issue.

Currently it only allows the SOTD Coronation Sovereigns and not the regular bullion strike. So, the slot for the coronation sovereign already exists, but does not allow to add the normal strike.

Hello, @sov_coins.

Please follow these directions to add your coin. Thanks very much for your interest.

https://boards.ngccoin.com/topic/424305-ngc-registry-how-do-i-add-my-coin-when-the-plus-sign-doesnt-work-or-there-is-no-score-shown/

• Administrator

Hello, @Kalina-Coins.

Your Australia coin already has a slot here:  Australia- Decimal: Five Cents, 1966-Date, Circulation Issue.

Your other coin is a fantasy coin. Fantasy coins are not eligible for NGC Registry competitive sets. You may add it to a Custom Set, if you wish. If you need further assistance, just let us know. Thank you.

• Administrator
On 6/20/2024 at 4:42 PM, Kalina-Coins said:

dont work
6314024-099

Hello @Kalina-Coins.

Our apologies for the delay. You may add this coin here:

Category: Canada - Commemorative
Set Name: One Dollar, Commemorative Issues, 1970-Date, Mint State
Slot Name: 2021 Klondike Gold Rush - 125th Anniversary - Colorized

Thank you.

• Administrator
On 6/21/2024 at 6:44 AM, Miguel Sosa From Dominican Republic. said:

Hi Ali.

I want to request a new slot for my new coin.

1821 St Helena 1/2 Penny # 2896417-017.

This coin is of great historic value, because in the arrival of

Napoleon I as a prisoner to the island. Thanks

Hello, @Miguel Sosa From Dominican Republic..

Thank you so much for your request. We added this to our new set request list and sent you an email with the decision.

• Administrator
On 7/3/2024 at 11:06 AM, Kalina-Coins said:

Hello Ali,

Please add my new coin. What slot?

2852365-591

Best Regards,
Anatoly

Hello @Kalina-Coins.

Thank you so much for your request. We added this to our new set request list and send you an email when the team has reached a decision.

Hello,

please add new slots to

Gold 100 Euro, 2002-Date, Type Set, Proof

2020 - 6647821-018

2021 - 6647821-011

2024 (will be issued next months)

Please also allow MS coins in this set. There are no different issues for gold coins in Germany at the moment. You can't order proofs or business strikes...

From my point of view they are all MS with PL or DPL if dies are fresh :) 

Many thank and best regards

Posted (edited)
On 7/4/2024 at 7:15 PM, Dove Garden Collection said:

Hello,

please add new slots to

Gold 100 Euro, 2002-Date, Type Set, Proof

2020 - 6647821-018

2021 - 6647821-011

2024 (will be issued next months)

Please also allow MS coins in this set. There are no different issues for gold coins in Germany at the moment. You can't order proofs or business strikes...

From my point of view they are all MS with PL or DPL if dies are fresh :) 

Many thank and best regards

Dear Ali,

First off, I want to thank you for updating the registry to include the missing data and for allowing both Proof (PF) and Mint State (MS) coins in the set. I really appreciate your efforts to enhance the registry and make it more comprehensive.

However, I need to clarify a small but important point. My suggestion was not to create separate entries for PF and MS coins. All German 100 Euro commemorative coins are produced in "Stempelglanz" (brilliant uncirculated) quality. Unlike silver coins (where "Stempelglanz" and "Spiegelglanz" coins are produced), there simply are not two different qualities for gold coins. Therefore, there shouldn't be two separate entries in the set for PF and MS. I don't mind the NGC grading these coins as PF or MS, even though I think MS and MS PL would be more fitting.

In the current format, my set appears only half complete, even though I've been ordering these coins from the official issuing authority from the very beginning and have a complete set (disregarding the different mint marks, of course).

Combining the entries would better reflect the nature of these coins and maintain consistency within the registry. Thanks again for your hard work, and I hope this suggestion helps to improve the set further.

Best regards

Edited by Dove Garden Collection

• Administrator
On 7/9/2024 at 2:40 PM, Dove Garden Collection said:

Dear Ali,

First off, I want to thank you for updating the registry to include the missing data and for allowing both Proof (PF) and Mint State (MS) coins in the set. I really appreciate your efforts to enhance the registry and make it more comprehensive.

However, I need to clarify a small but important point. My suggestion was not to create separate entries for PF and MS coins. All German 100 Euro commemorative coins are produced in "Stempelglanz" (brilliant uncirculated) quality. Unlike silver coins (where "Stempelglanz" and "Spiegelglanz" coins are produced), there simply are not two different qualities for gold coins. Therefore, there shouldn't be two separate entries in the set for PF and MS. I don't mind the NGC grading these coins as PF or MS, even though I think MS and MS PL would be more fitting.

In the current format, my set appears only half complete, even though I've been ordering these coins from the official issuing authority from the very beginning and have a complete set (disregarding the different mint marks, of course).

Combining the entries would better reflect the nature of these coins and maintain consistency within the registry. Thanks again for your hard work, and I hope this suggestion helps to improve the set further.

Best regards

Hello, @Dove Garden Collection.

We appreciate your feedback and interest. Thank you. The NGC Registry program is a mirror of the grading database, how coins are attributed by our graders. We would not combine coins labeled as a different strike in a single slot. We can, however, consider making a separate Proof set and a separate MS set.

On 7/10/2024 at 4:32 PM, Ali E. said:

Hello, @Dove Garden Collection.

We appreciate your feedback and interest. Thank you. The NGC Registry program is a mirror of the grading database, how coins are attributed by our graders. We would not combine coins labeled as a different strike in a single slot. We can, however, consider making a separate Proof set and a separate MS set.

Hello, Ali

Thank you for the discussion and your response.

There are some type sets, either PF or MS coins can be entered for a slot (in german sets but also in US).

In the german "Gold 100 Euro, 2002-Date, Type Set, Mint State & Proof," (we talk about at moment) MS coins were entered in slots where PF coins were previously listed. I thought this might have been a response to my forum post.

Additionally, I observed that some duplicate entries were corrected, but the entries for 2004 and 2005 were not. Furthermore, my 2009 (6647821-008) and 2010 (6647821-009) MS coins have not been entered into the registry.

It's not a problem if sets for explicitly MS or PF coins are created. However, having a mixed set is very important to me. I cannot know in advance how the coin will be graded, and I cannot acquire coins for a specific set unless they are already graded (what is difficult as I order the newest coins directly from mint).

Thanks again for considering my feedback.

Best regards,

• Administrator

Hello @Dove Garden Collection.

Thanks for the feedback. MS coins should never "live" in a slot labeled "Proof" or vice versa. Sometimes, the graders may change the designations on coins in the grading system after the coins are labeled, when new information is discovered, and we on the NGC Registry admin. team are not aware that a strike change was made. Please send us the exact NGC Registry set name and slot name if you come across this, so we can fix it.

Also, if you need help with your specific coins on something, please let us know, as well. These various issues are best addressed via email at registry@NGCcoin.com. We have a team that monitors those emails. Thank you again.

Hello Ali

I want to fix a mistake about Egypt-Denomination Sets-Ottoman Empire 1/20 Qirsh, AH1293-AH1327 (1876-1909), Complete Circulation Issue

There is not in any Catalog AH1293//21 1/20 Qirsh. 

Please delete the slot AH1293/21 1/20 Qirsh

thank you 

Best regards

Av.Mustafa KUL  

Edited by Av.Mustafa KuL

Gold 20 Francs (8 Florins), Franz Joseph I, 1870-1892, Circulation Issue  Austria

Please add a new slot( 1886/5)  - 5775747-002 .

Thank you!

Edited by Franz Joseph

• Administrator
On 8/9/2024 at 8:46 AM, Franz Joseph said:

Gold 20 Francs (8 Florins), Franz Joseph I, 1870-1892, Circulation Issue  Austria

Please add a new slot( 1886/5)  - 5775747-002 .

Thank you!

Hello @Franz Joseph.

On Friday, we responded to your email on the same subject. Thank you and please let us know when we may assist in the future.

Hi Ali

Please can you add the slots for the following coins?

Great Britain - Decimal (1971-Date) Silver 50 Pence, 1992-Date, Complete Proof

2023 G.britain Great Britain S50P The Snowman - Colorized 8133439-026
2023 G.britain Great Britain S50P KC III Definitives 8142004-020

Great Britain - Decimal (1971-Date) Silver Two Pounds, Commemorative, Charles III, 2023-Date, Proof

2023 Gilt G.britain Great Britain S2PND KC III Definitives 8142005-028

Great Britain - Decimal (1971-Date) Silver Five Pounds, Commemorative, Charles III, 2023-Date, Proof

2023 2oz G.britain Great Britain S5PND R2-D2 & C-3PO 6945848-017

Maybe you can also help me with this issue.  I am trying to add coin 6946785-006 into my set of £1 silver proof 1/2oz Britannias (Britannia, Silver Pound, 1997-Date, Proof).  I have requested, and been refused, a couple of time to have it added to this set, and have been directed to add it to the 6-coin set.  This coin does indeed fit in the 6-coin set, but it also fits in the above set of individual coins where all of my other coins of this type have been accepted.  I am unable to reply and explain this to the refusal as it is a "no-reply" email address.

Many thanks

Dominic

Edited by DJM Coins

I am having trouble with some newer UK crowns that I have purchased and getting them to register properly.  The most trouble seems to be coming from set 

For example, I recently received an NGC graded George Michael 2024 5 pound coin # 8156367-041.  There is clearly a George Michael 2024 slot in this set, but for the life of me I can not get that number associated with the right slot.  It has happened at least twice to me recently.  George Michael example just happened to me tonight.  Can someone tell me where it currently thinks this coin belongs?  It's in my competitive coin list according to web interface.  Thank you!

Hi Ali.

I need your help.

In Haiti there is a set for one gourdes coins that begin in 1881 to Date.

I think that this set has to be divide in Two sets.

One from 1881 to 1895. This coins are silver coins like crowns and other set  for

Brass Gourdes from 1995 to 2018.

This Division has more logic because each set belongs to different centuries and each set will have the coins of the same metal.

Ali, would you be kind enough to send this idea to the correct department .

ThanksScreenshot_20240820-203149.thumb.png.d2db77eaf95ddb8c572f739bed566910.png