• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*Need a new slot/row added to an existing set? Post here!
16 16

459 posts in this topic

Hello Ali.

Can you please add a new slot to the following competitive registry set:

Slot for the 2 pesos silver, "Oaxaca 7th Bust."

Example: #2850036-012 (graded MS 61)

The existing slots for the "7th Bust" are not compatible for this coin example which has 13 graded coins within the NGC Census. This variety is the non "scale reverse" variety.

Thanks for your time and attention to this request.

Regards --- Scott

• Administrator
On 5/7/2024 at 5:12 PM, SD_MexCoins said:

Hello Ali.

Can you please add a new slot to the following competitive registry set:

Slot for the 2 pesos silver, "Oaxaca 7th Bust."

Example: #2850036-012 (graded MS 61)

The existing slots for the "7th Bust" are not compatible for this coin example which has 13 graded coins within the NGC Census. This variety is the non "scale reverse" variety.

Thanks for your time and attention to this request.

Regards --- Scott

Hello, @SD_MexCoins.

Thanks for your interest, as always. Your coin is eligible in this slot in this set:

Category: Mexico
Set Name: Oaxaca, Revolutionary Coinage, 1915-1916, Circulation Issue, Including Varieties
Slot Name: 2 PESOS 1915 TM 7TH BUST - SILVER

We added the "TM" to the slot name to match the graders' description. The NGC Registry is a mirror of the grading system as coins are described by our graders. Please contact Customer Service for any questions about label corrections or for any feedback on the census. If any changes are made to your description in the grading screen, any changes can then filter down to the NGC Registry. Thank you.

Hi, Ali:

Can you please add a 5th slot for 2023 S Silver Kennedy Half Dollar that is not designated as Early Release or First Day of Issue? It's only missing from the Complete Set registry. Please see below for example: 

image.thumb.png.130deaa89a4b42702f6694f35d693571.png

Best Regards,

Ken A.

2023 S Silver PF70UC Kennedy Half - Obverse.JPG

Hi Ali, 

I replaced my "2017 GREAT BRITAIN 2PND JANE AUSTEN" ms-68 with my new ms-69 coin and instead up going up in points it went down. The ms-68 holds a point value of 102 and when I entered my ms-69 it dropped to 76. I have added attachments. Could you please take a look at this.

Thank you very much, 

Brett

Screenshot_20240511_155317_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240511_155349_Chrome.jpg

• Administrator
On 5/11/2024 at 8:42 PM, CoffeeCritter9 said:

Hi, Ali:

Can you please add a 5th slot for 2023 S Silver Kennedy Half Dollar that is not designated as Early Release or First Day of Issue? It's only missing from the Complete Set registry. Please see below for example: 

image.thumb.png.130deaa89a4b42702f6694f35d693571.png

Best Regards,

Ken A.

Hi, @CoffeeCritter9, Ken.

Thanks for the request. The 2023-S slot/row is already there. You just need to follow the directions below to add your coin to the existing slot. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

https://boards.ngccoin.com/topic/424305-ngc-registry-how-do-i-add-my-coin-when-the-plus-sign-doesnt-work-or-there-is-no-score-shown/

• Administrator
On 5/13/2024 at 1:11 PM, THE WELSH DRAGON said:

Hi Ali, 

I replaced my "2017 GREAT BRITAIN 2PND JANE AUSTEN" ms-68 with my new ms-69 coin and instead up going up in points it went down. The ms-68 holds a point value of 102 and when I entered my ms-69 it dropped to 76. I have added attachments. Could you please take a look at this.

Thank you very much, 

Brett

Hi, @THE WELSH DRAGON, Brett.

Thanks for letting us know. In the future, we kindly ask that you post all score correction requests through the NGC Registry program:

https://boards.ngccoin.com/topic/426754-ngc-registry-how-do-i-request-a-score-correction/.

Thanks and have a good day.

• Administrator
On 5/15/2024 at 3:51 PM, TSCOIN said:

Hi Ali E.

Request a third slot in competetive set, Sweden Carl XI, 2 Mark, 1661-1697, circulation Issue, Including varieties

Sweden Carl XI 2 Mark - slot 1674  : "Draped Bust Left".

NGC 6641339-020

Thank you !

/

TSCOIN

Hello, @TSCOIN.

Thank you for your interest. Your coin verifies as "BUST LEFT" and has been added to that slot in the NGC Registry. The only other variety/description we have in the grading system right now for a 1674 2M MS is "BUST RIGHT." If you do end up with a coin that states "DRAPED BUST LEFT"  on the label, then we can add a separate slot at that time.

For questions or comments on labels for your coins or what varieties we recognize, please contact Customer ServiceYou may reach them at service@NGCcoin.com or at 1-855-GRADE10 (855-472-3310).  

If you need assistance with the NGC Registry, you may also reach us via email at registry@NGCcoin.com. Thanks very much and have a good day.