• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

is Eisenhower dollor.cion worth that much as.they say.it worth
1 1

59 posts in this topic

Like other high grade moderns Pf 70 Ikes initially traded for thousands but after more were graded prices dropped as might be expected. Note that there really are a small number of those Pf 70's that are flawless but most I've seen have visible flaws without magnification which is likely the reason prices dropped. Uncirculated Ikes however are rare in MS 67 grades especially the dates where no mint sets were made those years. The 1971 Philly comes to mind as virtually unknown in MS 67.

On 1/30/2022 at 10:55 PM, Dang vang said:

Ok then what cion that r worth money then 

Are you just looking for coins that are worth money in order to make a buck, or do you actually want to collect coins?  That's an important thing to know going forward here.  

On 1/30/2022 at 11:06 PM, Dang vang said:

I don't understand so that not a cion error

Nope.  It's just damaged and has no value over face.

Howdy. Round here those are known as “dryer coins “. Seems the dang things get caught in the dryer on spin cycle and wind up looking just like that. Seen several over the years. 
Theres a lot of people trying to make money with coins. People who first study and view many many coins in hand. I collect and that requires study and viewing many many coins in hand ( or video and books). Knowledge is power.   I can afford silver and tokens, or other collectibles under $100. But that doesn’t mean I don’t study gold and classic issues. 
Think about how much you can afford and build your collection accordingly 

If you’re interested in selling, it’s going to take time to learn.  The most important thing I’ve learned is “collect what you like “  Enjoy  James 😸

On 1/30/2022 at 8:08 PM, Dang vang said:

Ok anying body want to tell me what kinda cion should I be looking for

In US change, you should just get the Red Book. That will tell you which coins are the most valuable (and that you will therefore virtually never find in pocket change). The idea that there's retirement money in the cash register is not supportable, because if there were, I would already have done it by now and would be living in Gaoth Dobhair with a nice view of the North Atlantic. Sometimes it seems like the world thinks America is this place where any time you want something, you just pick up gold nuggets off the ground (the small ones the really really rich people couldn't be bothered with, like one ounce and below) and turn them in for dollars.