• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Merry Christmas to all my friends here!
1 1

25 posts in this topic

So, you just got to the store to get refill for your favorite 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon โ€œMercury Headโ€ only to find that there are only three left, and because of limited supply are only allowing one bottle per customer. Which bottle do you choose, Mercury Head gift A, B or C. ย ย 
Happy New Year.

IMG_1928.jpg

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

On 12/27/2021 at 5:32 PM, R__Rash said:

So, you just got to the store to get refill for your favorite 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon โ€œMercury Headโ€ only to find that there are only three left, and because of limited supply are only allowing one bottle per customer. Which bottle do you choose, Mercury Head gift A, B or C. ย ย 
Happy New Year.

IMG_1928.jpg

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

My choice wouldย  be "C" because it is either a rotated die or an offset strike or both?

NGC 10c 1940-S Mercury Dime Rotated Double-Strike AU55

Merry Christas, Everyone. ย I hope everyone had a great holiday.

@R__Rashย I like the crusty album toning on "C", and the bands on "B". ย "A" has a cool character, too!

Edited by The Neophyte Numismatist

On 12/27/2021 at 6:10 PM, The Neophyte Numismatist said:

Merry Christas, Everyone. ย I hope everyone had a great holiday.

@R__Rashย I like the crusty album toning on "C", and the bands on "B". ย "A" has a cool character, too!

If you could pick one, which would it be?

On 12/27/2021 at 3:59 PM, Mr.Bill347 said:

My choice wouldย  be "C" because it is either a rotated die or an offset strike or both?

NGC 10c 1940-S Mercury Dime Rotated Double-Strike AU55

I find it amazing you picked an S out of the album toning.

On 12/27/2021 at 5:32 PM, R__Rash said:

Happy New Year.

IMG_1928.jpg

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

I'm no help.....I like my dimes with George VI or Elizabeth II on them, if you catch my drift......lol

Edited by Mohawk

On 12/28/2021 at 12:02 AM, Mohawk said:

I'm no help.....I like my dimes with George VI or Elizabeth II on them, if you catch my drift......lol

I have plenty of them in the "haul" I gathered a week or so ago from a local antique store. ย I'm still trying to price them out as well as all of the Canadian 1 Cents that were in the bunch too. ย Maybe I need to post some pics for ya.......

On 12/28/2021 at 1:06 AM, GBrad said:

I have plenty of them in the "haul" I gathered a week or so ago from a local antique store. ย I'm still trying to price them out as well as all of the Canadian 1 Cents that were in the bunch too. ย Maybe I need to post some pics for ya.......

Hi Greg!

If you wanted to post some pics of your Canadian coins, I'd be glad to help you.ย  This website is also a great source of pricing information for Canadian coins:

https://www.coinsandcanada.com/

If I can be of service, just let me know, my friend.

~Tom

Happy holidays everyone. I am having a heck of a problem posting (signing in). Fortunately I can see what you guys are talking about but mostly Iโ€™m locked out. If I was in time out I would not have got through today ๐Ÿ™€.ย 

Hopefully this will get fixed. Kinda interesting that the problem and a work around were posted over on pcgs forum. ๐Ÿ˜‚. That probably answers the question of do the big guys get along. Yes and mostly so do the forum members ๐Ÿ™

Nice pick ups and letโ€™s hope this sign in problem is behind us.ย