• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Find of the Day,1962 Nickel collection book
1 1

11 posts in this topic

@J P Mashoke I'm not a Nickel connoisseur, but I do know there are some worthwhile RPM's for these dates.  Make sure you check them out, especially the '64-D which I do know of.  I think there are also some valuable other RPM's around the dates in your newly acquired album.  

On 11/9/2021 at 3:31 PM, DWLange said:

You got a nice folder from Whitman's Eighth Edition (1967-78).

I’ve got what is probably the one before that one. It has a pre-printed spot for 1965-D. 

On 11/9/2021 at 4:57 PM, VKurtB said:

I’ve got what is probably the one before that one. It has a pre-printed spot for 1965-D. 

This folder is Whitman  9039 Jefferson Nickel Collection starting at 1962 Number two. This folder has been pre marked from 1962 up to 1968 S

On 11/9/2021 at 4:31 PM, DWLange said:

You got a nice folder from Whitman's Eighth Edition (1967-78).

Old Coin Folder.jpg

On 11/9/2021 at 7:21 PM, J P Mashoke said:

This folder is Whitman  9039 Jefferson Nickel Collection starting at 1962 Number two. This folder has been pre marked from 1962 up to 1968 S

Old Coin Folder.jpg

Very cool find JP. To me that old album is worth what you paid. Be a good one to finish out.