• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the love of silver
4 4

2,229 posts in this topic

On 9/17/2023 at 12:23 PM, Fenntucky Mike said:

Here's one that came in a lot I purchased at auction recently, not the coin I was after but it was part of the deal so. (shrug)

image.thumb.png.84e731b5f55245e86a64cbe408468067.png

...i have a couple of those certified, really like many of the italian coin designs...especially their quadriglia design on 1L from the teens....

On 9/17/2023 at 12:36 PM, zadok said:

...i have a couple of those certified, really like many of the italian coin designs...especially their quadriglia design on 1L from the teens....

I have been looking for a nice quadriga for awhile now, prices have been higher than I've wanted to spend on the examples I've been interested in. Not top of my list right now but a '14-'17 two Lire, '26-'30 ten Lire, and  '19-'25 fifty Centesimi are coins that I will be adding to my collection at some point, as well as a few other Italian coins from around that same time period. 

On 9/17/2023 at 12:54 PM, Fenntucky Mike said:

I have been looking for a nice quadriga for awhile now, prices have been higher than I've wanted to spend on the examples I've been interested in. Not top of my list right now but a '14-'17 two Lire, '26-'30 ten Lire, and  '19-'25 fifty Centesimi are coins that I will be adding to my collection at some point, as well as a few other Italian coins from around that same time period. 

...i like all those n have a few but not sets, also like their 20c same period...not sally fields....

On 9/17/2023 at 1:07 PM, zadok said:

..i like all those n have a few but not sets, also like their 20c same period...not sally fields....

That I do have, '14 I think. Part of the half arsed type set I'm slowly building of Italian coins from that period.